All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
Bobbertt
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2025 11:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbertt »

The mystery of Ron's lost phone numbers is finally solved.

Image
ShempLives
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by ShempLives »

Bobbertt, once again I find myself literally Laughing Out Loud with an entry of yours!
Bobbertt
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2025 11:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbertt »

ShempLives wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:17 pm Bobbertt, once again I find myself literally Laughing Out Loud with an entry of yours!
Thanks. It's been fun bringing the many adventures of Ron Cameron to cartoon life through ChatGPT.
Robert0411
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2025 9:56 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Robert0411 »

ShempLives wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:17 pm Bobbertt, once again I find myself literally Laughing Out Loud with an entry of yours!

I concur; great humorous amusing material. Shirley Booth would be proud.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Bobbertt wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:54 am The mystery of Ron's lost phone numbers is finally solved.

Image
As a young political junkie, I wasn't gonna miss an opportunity to stargaze at the Detroit Plaza Hotel when the GOP Convention came to town the summer of 1980. Cordoned off along with the other spectators, I would point out to my friend the many celebrities from the world of politics, political journalism & Hollywood I recognized. Among the Hollywood contingent was Don DeFore, Hazel's Mr B. Then very much in the twilight of his celebrity, he seemed genuinely surprised to hear his name excitedly yelled out by some random kid who still remembered him fifteen years after the series had wrapped. I guess I just have a thing for falling stars.
Bobbertt
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2025 11:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbertt »

Momo wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:35 pm
Bobbertt wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:54 am The mystery of Ron's lost phone numbers is finally solved.

Image
As a young political junkie, I wasn't gonna miss an opportunity to stargaze at the Detroit Plaza Hotel when the GOP Convention came to town the summer of 1980. Cordoned off along with the other spectators, I would point out to my friend the many celebrities from the world of politics, political journalism & Hollywood I recognized. Among the Hollywood contingent was Don DeFore, Hazel's Mr B. Then very much in the twilight of his celebrity, he seemed genuinely surprised to hear his name excitedly yelled out by some random kid who still remembered him fifteen years after the series had wrapped. I guess I just have a thing for falling stars.
Great story. The second Mr. B was O.K., but nothing like the first one. And the first Mrs. B (Whitney Blake) was in a class by herself in TV moms.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

And the first Mrs. B (Whitney Blake) was in a class by herself in TV moms.
And the mother of another TV mom, Meredith Baxter (Family Ties).
Post Reply