All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
WCXI Cool1160
- NESNerd427
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Re: WCXI Cool1160
Internet issues in Southfield. Should be fixed by the end of the day.
Since I see this a lot too, I'll clear the air. We don't host the Brother Stair stream locally. That is their own stream that we embedded on the website. We just transferred the domains to a new account and in order to edit the site, it'll have to be rebuilt from scratch. I'll get to that eventually, so for now, the website will be out of date.
Since I see this a lot too, I'll clear the air. We don't host the Brother Stair stream locally. That is their own stream that we embedded on the website. We just transferred the domains to a new account and in order to edit the site, it'll have to be rebuilt from scratch. I'll get to that eventually, so for now, the website will be out of date.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
Re: WCXI Cool1160
Oh my..... Another "oh wow" songs is currently airing on cool. Los Del Rio - Macarena!

Mannnnn I'm loving this station more and more every day.
Mannnnn I'm loving this station more and more every day.
- NESNerd427
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Re: WCXI Cool1160
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
Re: WCXI Cool1160
It will be nice to stream the "Not So Mighty 1090 WCAR" on Tunein.NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:06 pm WCAR stream is live! https://content-api.zeno.fm/s/JxkUoQ
TuneIn will be live in 30-ish minutes.
"Playing What We Want" www.jack.fm
Re: WCXI Cool1160
Aaron. I sent you a private message. When you have a moment.
- NESNerd427
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Re: WCXI Cool1160
That would be a great shirt lolCasey wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:49 pmIt will be nice to stream the "Not So Mighty 1090 WCAR" on Tunein.NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:06 pm WCAR stream is live! https://content-api.zeno.fm/s/JxkUoQ
TuneIn will be live in 30-ish minutes.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
Re: WCXI Cool1160
I'll be waiting for my royalty check in the mail.NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:24 pmThat would be a great shirt lolCasey wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:49 pmIt will be nice to stream the "Not So Mighty 1090 WCAR" on Tunein.NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:06 pm WCAR stream is live! https://content-api.zeno.fm/s/JxkUoQ
TuneIn will be live in 30-ish minutes.
"Playing What We Want" www.jack.fm
- NESNerd427
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Re: WCXI Cool1160
Thanks! I was really on the fence about the logo, but that one stuck out.
The feed going to the stream is straight off the AM tuner. I'm waiting for some cables to come in so I can grab the feed straight out of the EAS.
The feed going to the stream is straight off the AM tuner. I'm waiting for some cables to come in so I can grab the feed straight out of the EAS.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
Re: WCXI Cool1160
It's sounding excellent. Now, I can hear it in the evening hours in my car along with 1160. Both stations are in my favorites on Tunein.NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:51 pm Thanks! I was really on the fence about the logo, but that one stuck out.
The feed going to the stream is straight off the AM tuner. I'm waiting for some cables to come in so I can grab the feed straight out of the EAS.
"Playing What We Want" www.jack.fm
- ZenithCKLW
- Posts: 1234
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:21 am
- Location: Livonia, MI
Re: WCXI Cool1160
I enjoy the AM station, but are there any plans to add both stations to OnlineRadioBox or StreamS? I don’t use TuneIn.
- NESNerd427
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Re: WCXI Cool1160
WCXI is already on ORB. I'm going to work with them to get WCAR on there soon.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
- ZenithCKLW
- Posts: 1234
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:21 am
- Location: Livonia, MI
Re: WCXI Cool1160
Excellent. Thank you for the hard work.