All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

WCXI Cool1160

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron and SW Ontario
User avatar
NESNerd427
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by NESNerd427 »

Internet issues in Southfield. Should be fixed by the end of the day.

Since I see this a lot too, I'll clear the air. We don't host the Brother Stair stream locally. That is their own stream that we embedded on the website. We just transferred the domains to a new account and in order to edit the site, it'll have to be rebuilt from scratch. I'll get to that eventually, so for now, the website will be out of date.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
User avatar
Steve79
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by Steve79 »

Thanks for the update.
User avatar
Steve79
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by Steve79 »

Oh my..... Another "oh wow" songs is currently airing on cool. Los Del Rio - Macarena! :lol :lol
Mannnnn I'm loving this station more and more every day.
User avatar
NESNerd427
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by NESNerd427 »

WCAR stream is live! https://content-api.zeno.fm/s/JxkUoQ

TuneIn will be live in 30-ish minutes.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
Casey
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2026 3:08 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by Casey »

NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:06 pm WCAR stream is live! https://content-api.zeno.fm/s/JxkUoQ

TuneIn will be live in 30-ish minutes.
It will be nice to stream the "Not So Mighty 1090 WCAR" on Tunein.
"Playing What We Want" www.jack.fm
User avatar
Steve79
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by Steve79 »

Aaron. I sent you a private message. When you have a moment.
User avatar
NESNerd427
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by NESNerd427 »

Casey wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:49 pm
NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:06 pm WCAR stream is live! https://content-api.zeno.fm/s/JxkUoQ

TuneIn will be live in 30-ish minutes.
It will be nice to stream the "Not So Mighty 1090 WCAR" on Tunein.
That would be a great shirt lol
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
Casey
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2026 3:08 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by Casey »

NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:24 pm
Casey wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:49 pm
NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:06 pm WCAR stream is live! https://content-api.zeno.fm/s/JxkUoQ

TuneIn will be live in 30-ish minutes.
It will be nice to stream the "Not So Mighty 1090 WCAR" on Tunein.
That would be a great shirt lol
I'll be waiting for my royalty check in the mail. 😆 🤣 😂. Great to hear the stream on Tunein. Thanks, NESNerd427 much appreciated. The logo for WCAR is excellent.
"Playing What We Want" www.jack.fm
User avatar
NESNerd427
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by NESNerd427 »

Thanks! I was really on the fence about the logo, but that one stuck out.

The feed going to the stream is straight off the AM tuner. I'm waiting for some cables to come in so I can grab the feed straight out of the EAS.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
Casey
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2026 3:08 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by Casey »

NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:51 pm Thanks! I was really on the fence about the logo, but that one stuck out.

The feed going to the stream is straight off the AM tuner. I'm waiting for some cables to come in so I can grab the feed straight out of the EAS.
It's sounding excellent. Now, I can hear it in the evening hours in my car along with 1160. Both stations are in my favorites on Tunein.
"Playing What We Want" www.jack.fm
User avatar
ZenithCKLW
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:21 am
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by ZenithCKLW »

I enjoy the AM station, but are there any plans to add both stations to OnlineRadioBox or StreamS? I don’t use TuneIn.
User avatar
NESNerd427
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by NESNerd427 »

WCXI is already on ORB. I'm going to work with them to get WCAR on there soon.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
User avatar
ZenithCKLW
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:21 am
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: WCXI Cool1160

Unread post by ZenithCKLW »

Excellent. Thank you for the hard work.
Post Reply