Even Jimmy doesn't want them.
All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
And another cheater gets cut.
Even Jimmy doesn't want them.
Even Jimmy doesn't want them.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Officially third string
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Not a good week to be a Wolverine. This sucks.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Skippy to the G-men.
Traded for a 2027 5th rounder.
Traded for a 2027 5th rounder.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
I saw it on FB and said "I wonder if Honeyman has posted yet" lol
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
- moldyoldie
- Posts: 3685
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:04 am
- Location: On that thar' interweb jobber
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
I won't comment because at this point it would just feel like piling on. 
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris
- Sydney J. Harris
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Famous Jameis looked so awful JJ may end up starting in a few weeks.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
I hope he does. He'll fail and the NY media will be all over him. Add that to Jimmy's collapse with the Chargers, and the few people who didn't believe that team cheated to a tainted title will finally be awakened.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
This is idiocy.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Matt wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:46 pmThis is idiocy.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
It's so weird that some people can't accept that Michigan had a great season in 2023. Now that Jim Harbaugh is off to a bad start in his seventh NFL season, it somehow negates what he did his first two years in LA and 3 of 4 years in SF? Will Howard and Stetson Bennett aren't lighting up the NFL but are the other most recent non-rookie QBs to have won a national championship.Honeyman wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:41 pmMatt wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:46 pmThis is idiocy.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Howard and Bennett didn't cheat. They weren't top ten picks given first round money. They aren't pretentious assholes meditating under goalposts for publicity.
As far as Harbaugh is concerned, it's just nice to see him fail. I agree that he was a very good coach at one time, but then realized he lost his edge, had to cheat to win, got away with it, and bolted for more money and a SB ring. I'm glad he will never get it.
As far as Harbaugh is concerned, it's just nice to see him fail. I agree that he was a very good coach at one time, but then realized he lost his edge, had to cheat to win, got away with it, and bolted for more money and a SB ring. I'm glad he will never get it.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
Honeyman -
May I suggest crosswords? Perhaps a nice suduko book? I hear model airplanes are fun....

May I suggest crosswords? Perhaps a nice suduko book? I hear model airplanes are fun....
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
Re: Congrats to cheater JJ McCarthy on his first NFL TD pass!
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.