All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Bernie Sanders endorses Yousef Rabhi for mayor https://share.google/zYPi46sVRpXNrFL4P
It would be amazing if we can wipe out half of the Trumpy development council we have now and the rest in two years.
It would be amazing if we can wipe out half of the Trumpy development council we have now and the rest in two years.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9669
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
So, it's okay to be with Bernie with this one but not Abdul. Bold.Matt wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2026 6:53 pm Bernie Sanders endorses Yousef Rabhi for mayor https://share.google/zYPi46sVRpXNrFL4P
It would be amazing if we can wipe out half of the Trumpy development council we have now and the rest in two years.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Yep, El-Sayed is a clown.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2026 7:07 pmSo, it's okay to be with Bernie with this one but not Abdul. Bold.Matt wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2026 6:53 pm Bernie Sanders endorses Yousef Rabhi for mayor https://share.google/zYPi46sVRpXNrFL4P
It would be amazing if we can wipe out half of the Trumpy development council we have now and the rest in two years.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Sure. Not every pick he makes is gonna be golden. Ann Arbor needs a wholesale housecleaning.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2026 7:07 pmSo, it's okay to be with Bernie with this one but not Abdul. Bold.Matt wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2026 6:53 pm Bernie Sanders endorses Yousef Rabhi for mayor https://share.google/zYPi46sVRpXNrFL4P
It would be amazing if we can wipe out half of the Trumpy development council we have now and the rest in two years.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1979
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Agreed. But my question is, if you dislike him, why did you vote for the one who's not a candidate any longer rather than Stevens, his only real challenger??
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Not a fan of her either - I'd vote for both over Rogers. It was simply a protest vote. McMorrow should have had the DNC backing that Stevens got.teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 29, 2026 12:52 pmAgreed. But my question is, if you dislike him, why did you vote for the one who's not a candidate any longer rather than Stevens, his only real challenger??
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Pie in my face in this thread in regards to El-Sayed.
Not so much in trashing Ann Arbor's current shitty council:
https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/20 ... posal.html
This is some Trump ass shit.
Not so much in trashing Ann Arbor's current shitty council:
https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/20 ... posal.html
This is some Trump ass shit.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
So a government entity doesn't want to relinquish their control. Shocker...Matt wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:01 am Pie in my face in this thread in regards to El-Sayed.![]()
Not so much in trashing Ann Arbor's current shitty council:
https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/20 ... posal.html
This is some Trump ass shit.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Bernie is the only US politician to even acknowledge the working class. But he has it all wrong. He wants them all to undergo conversion therapy to become middle class.
-
audiophile
- Posts: 9556
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Makes Sense TT.
Not sure he put in an honest day of work in his life.
Not sure he put in an honest day of work in his life.
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
What do you base this one? Have you ever looked at your own circumstances and felt the same way?audiophile wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:35 pm Makes Sense TT.
Not sure he put in an honest day of work in his life.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
He compares him to smarter, harder working senators. Like Tommy Tubberville.TC Talks wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:41 pmWhat do you base this one? Have you ever looked at your own circumstances and felt the same way?audiophile wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:35 pm Makes Sense TT.
Not sure he put in an honest day of work in his life.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
-
audiophile
- Posts: 9556
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
I researched it while he was running for President.
I'm the hardest working guy around. I get out there - climb towers, change blowers, repair circuits, etc.
There is a lot of other dud Senators too, but they don't claim to be for the working man with a chicken in every pot.
I'm the hardest working guy around. I get out there - climb towers, change blowers, repair circuits, etc.
There is a lot of other dud Senators too, but they don't claim to be for the working man with a chicken in every pot.
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
So you're comparing yourself with an 85 year old man?audiophile wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:53 pm I researched it while he was running for President.
I'm the hardest working guy around. I get out there - climb towers, change blowers, repair circuits, etc.
That takes some true grit.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
-
audiophile
- Posts: 9556
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.
Re: Bernie Sanders makes a major endorsement
Bernie never had grit, just bull....
My dad worked in the foundry for 40 years and still came home and ran the family farm for his parents. Now that is grit.
My dad worked in the foundry for 40 years and still came home and ran the family farm for his parents. Now that is grit.
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."