All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
WBCK and WKMI Weekends
-
radio_sparty
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:25 pm
WBCK and WKMI Weekends
I noticed on both WBCK and WKMI's websites that they still list some of their weekend talk programs, such as the outdoors show, travel show, and others. I decided to listen to the stream just to check and see and it's 97.1 programming. Marc Ryan is currently on the air talking about natural turf and taking the roof off Ford Field. He only mentions 97-1, no references to the "network". This really seems to be a sloppy roll out by both Audacy and Townsquare. And of course they are promoting the Lions game that won't even be heard on these stations. Honestly, it's about what I expected from these guys.
-
Michigan Media
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm
Re: WBCK and WKMI Weekends
I wrote similar comments in a different thread. Audacy is not putting any effort into this "network." Hosts constantly reference the flagship station and programming that is not available on affiliates. The automation and imaging on the Townsquare stations is a mess. I continually hear imaging for Karsh & Anderson while Valenti & Rico are on in the afternoon.