Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Administration Refuses To Give RFK Jr. Secret Service Detail

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Biden Administration Refuses To Give RFK Jr. Secret Service Detail

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:26 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:34 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:04 pm
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:57 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:26 pm
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:23 pm
It's ridiculous and this looks like a total setup.

His uncle was killed by the Fed Reserve powers that be, and his dad was killed by the CIA. I hadn't looked at the autopsy report for his dad until recently, but the bullet that killed him entered through his back. Sirhan Sirhan was facing him.

I don't agree with everything RFK Jr. has said, but only a moron(like the one we have in the White House) would fail to act to protect a candidate named Kennedy after all the tragedies we have seen. I wish Bernie had the courage to run. Probably going to vote for Williamson as a protest vote. RFK is a legit and honest candidate, but his views on us as an LGBT community aren't strong enough to defend against the trans genocide happening right now.
Seek help man...
I am not a man and also don’t need help. Thanks.
I also don't carry an abacus to keep track of every preference for what somebody wants to be called. Too bad.
It’s literally in my signature for a reason. Stop misgendering me.
It’s a catch all expression to say it the way I did. Lighten up. Besides… your preference for non-binary gender is just as legitimate as my preference not to participate in pronoun mania. I have the desire not to be involved and I won’t be.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:44 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:43 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:41 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:12 pm
Once you hit 20 percent in the polls, I think you should be entitled to SS protection.
I'm not sure that it's 20% but there is and have been for years a set criteria or threshold in order to qualify for SS protection. I believe there can be case by case exceptions.
Bryce got excited because he thought it meant Schutzstaffel.
Shut up and go back to paying attention to my bleached butthole.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:46 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:44 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:43 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:41 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:12 pm
Once you hit 20 percent in the polls, I think you should be entitled to SS protection.
I'm not sure that it's 20% but there is and have been for years a set criteria or threshold in order to qualify for SS protection. I believe there can be case by case exceptions.
Bryce got excited because he thought it meant Schutzstaffel.
Shut up and go back to paying attention to my bleached butthole.
It tastes like Sweettarts.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:47 am

Rate This wrote:

I also don't carry an abacus to keep track of every preference for what somebody wants to be called. Too bad.
If you are keeping track, I would prefer to be called impressive instead of the older guy.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:48 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:46 am

It tastes like Sweettarts.
It is a lovely pastel too!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:26 am
Rate This wrote:
Rate This wrote:

His uncle was killed by the Fed Reserve powers that be, and his dad was killed by the CIA. I hadn't looked at the autopsy report for his dad until recently, but the bullet that killed him entered through his back. Sirhan Sirhan was facing him.

I don't agree with everything RFK Jr. has said, but only a moron(like the one we have in the White House) would fail to act to protect a candidate named Kennedy after all the tragedies we have seen. I wish Bernie had the courage to run. Probably going to vote for Williamson as a protest vote. RFK is a legit and honest candidate, but his views on us as an LGBT community aren't strong enough to defend against the trans genocide happening right now.
Seek help man...
It’s a catch all expression to say it the way I did. Lighten up. Besides… your preference for non-binary gender is just as legitimate as my preference not to participate in pronoun mania. I have the desire not to be involved and I won’t be.
My pronouns are babby/babbyface/babbyself

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:11 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Seek help man...
I prefer "Your highness".
The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:25 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:11 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Seek help man...
I bet Mega Hertz did too!

Here he is at his last meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLo65dlmtwI

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:26 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:25 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:11 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Seek help man...
I bet Mega Hertz did too!

Here he is at his last meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLo65dlmtwI
What's this business about "used to"? I like a good protein shake, too, babby.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 pm

Thank you for respecting my pronouns.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:15 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:47 am
Rate This wrote:

If you are keeping track, I would prefer to be called impressive instead of the older guy.
Only if you call me Mr. Kramden.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:40 pm

Fuck you turds. Gender is not a joke.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:55 pm

Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:40 pm
Lighten up, Francis.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:01 pm

Round Six wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:55 pm
Lighten up, Francis.
Or Frank.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:40 pm

This all started when you got your panties in a wad over use of the word "man" in a phrase directed towards you. There are multiple gender-neutral definitions of the word man in the Merriam Webster dictionary including "an individual human" and "the human race." If you don't like the fact that the word "man" can be used in a gender-neutral way, take that up with the people at Merriam-Webster rather than those who post here in this forum.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic