All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Wnem ATSC 3.0 is now encrypted.
Wnem ATSC 3.0 is now encrypted.
WNEM CBS owned by Gray ATSC 3.0 channel is now encrypted.
-
audiophile
- Posts: 9547
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.
Re: Wnem ATSC 3.0 is now encrypted.
Why are they screwing with 3.0?
Fix their crappy ATSC 1.0 signal first. I can't get it to scan. 5 analog was a perfect copy, when it was on-the air.
Fix their crappy ATSC 1.0 signal first. I can't get it to scan. 5 analog was a perfect copy, when it was on-the air.
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
-
KeenerGold
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:57 pm
Re: Wnem ATSC 3.0 is now encrypted.
Had the same issue this morning on both my Sony Bravia and Zapperbox. All of the other stations on WBSF-HD-3.0 are fine.
WNEM is the only 1.0 signal I can't pull in from the Flint/Tri-Cities market.
WNEM is the only 1.0 signal I can't pull in from the Flint/Tri-Cities market.
Re: Wnem ATSC 3.0 is now encrypted.
Well, I just checked them again, and they are now UN-encrypted again. Maybe it was a test, or they got enough complaints quickly to turn it back off for now?
- rugratsonline
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:20 pm
Re: Wnem ATSC 3.0 is now encrypted.
As we're still early in the game with ATSC 3.0, newer sets and boxes will likely support newer encryption methods, while those in use now would eventually support the encryption method with a software update, which is why many sets on the market today are still 1.0 only.