Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

To the progressives on this board: what does "mission accomplished" look like?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: To the progressives on this board: what does "mission accomplished" look like?

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 12:03 pm

bmw

Re: To the progressives on this board: what does "mission accomplished" look like?

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 12:05 pm

Then there's this, which got 43,000 likes on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... 339302765/

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 12:07 pm

Or this, in Texas of all places:

As reported by the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42016036

You need more examples, or can I stop now?

teetoppz28 says that 1 group of 5 people is enough data to extrapolate a trend. You need 2 more images? I would suggest that 43,000 Facebook likes is more than sufficient.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue May 23, 2023 12:14 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:07 pm
teetoppz28 says that 1 group of 5 people is enough data to extrapolate a trend. You need 2 more images? I would suggest that 43,000 Facebook likes is more than sufficient.
I love it when I live in a person's head rent-free!

And good for you; using "extrapolate" for the first time! I'm teaching you so many big words (since the right normally stick to single-syllable words, as in "Go woke, go broke!")! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 23, 2023 12:16 pm

bmw wrote:

As reported by the BBC

That one is interesting… I have a neighbor that put up a Biden version. I strongly suspect that’s the guy that broke my window. When we had a live wire down that was arcing he wanted the firefighters to turn off the power rather than wait for trained utility workers. Told me everything I needed to know about his intelligence level.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue May 23, 2023 12:21 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:16 pm
bmw wrote:

As reported by the BBC

That one is interesting… I have a neighbor that put up a Biden version. I strongly suspect that’s the guy that broke my window. When we had a live wire down that was arcing he wanted the firefighters to turn off the power rather than wait for trained utility workers. Told me everything I needed to know about his intelligence level.
For every one of these anti-tRump stickers and flags, there's probably 1000x the number of FJB ones. Hell, there are still "tRump 2016" flags and stickers proudly displayed! :rollin

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 12:44 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:21 pm
For every one of these anti-tRump stickers and flags, there's probably 1000x the number of FJB ones.
"Probably?" As in, you're "probably" talking out of your ass?

And who are you, a re-incarnation of Neckbeard? He poked fun of my educational background in a very similar fashion. I have 2 Bachelor's degrees - one in Computer Science and one in Political Science. $20 says I would score higher than you on an I.Q. test.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue May 23, 2023 1:28 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:44 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
For every one of these anti-tRump stickers and flags, there's probably 1000x the number of FJB ones.

And who are you, a re-incarnation of Neckbeard? He poked fun of my educational background in a very similar fashion. I have 2 Bachelor's degrees - one in Computer Science and one in Political Science. $20 says I would score higher than you on an I.Q. test.
LOL! Let the virtual penis measuring begin!! <-- this is how you know you've beaten (pun intended) the other side, when they want to start measuring dicks. (I'm wondering if he just wants to see pics of my schlong... *PROBABLY*) :rollin

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 1:30 pm

No no no, YOU are the one who brought up the degree first. You are also the one who has repeatedly mocked me for using dictionary definitions of words. So that makes you the one who is out waving his dick in the open for everyone to see. I'm just fighting back from being belittled, treated like I don't know what basic words mean, and lumped in with fringe Trump supporters.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 23, 2023 1:33 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:44 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:

I have to say he’s probably right. I’ve seen lots of variants directed at Biden… I’ve never seen any of the ones you’re showing here in the wild. And I see a LOT of traffic every day and I actively look to break up the monotony… that includes a large amount of time in Ann Arbor. I have seen some graffiti there directed at Trump and plenty of pro-Trump graffiti on railcars.

I also will take you in that bet. You’re many things… stupid isn’t one of them.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 1:38 pm

The anti-Trump people certainly make their opinions known though. Maybe it is just that each side uses different mediums? Liberals take to social media and Conservatives take to bumper stickers on their vehicles? Because I don't buy your original premise that a larger number of Trump supporters show inappropriate vitriol towards Democrats than do Democrats against Trump. For example, go read through the comments section of any Late Night with Stephen Colbert video on youtube.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:38 pm
The anti-Trump people certainly make their opinions known though. Maybe it is just that each side uses different mediums? Liberals take to social media and Conservatives take to bumper stickers on their vehicles? Because I don't buy your original premise that a larger number of Trump supporters show inappropriate vitriol towards Democrats than do Democrats against Trump. For example, go read through the comments section of any Late Night with Stephen Colbert video on youtube.
Will you accept “everybody sucks, we’re doomed 2024”?

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue May 23, 2023 1:57 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:30 pm
No no no, YOU are the one who brought up the degree first. You are also the one who has repeatedly mocked me for using dictionary definitions of words. So that makes you the one who is out waving his dick in the open for everyone to see. I'm just fighting back from being belittled, treated like I don't know what basic words mean, and lumped in with fringe Trump supporters.
I have a Masters degree; that is a FACT. I stated a FACT. A forum moron tried to state incorrect physics and I corrected them. I stated my degree to show supporting evidence that I am academically proven in that area in which we were discussing. That's not "dick waving."

*YOU* are the one that said you'd score higher on an IQ test AND put $20 on it. THAT is the definition of a dick measuring contest...

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:01 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:30 pm
If I came across that way, I do apologize. :) Who knows, in real life, we might actually be good friends and have a beer or two while playing a round of golf.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 2:13 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 pm
Will you accept “everybody sucks, we’re doomed 2024”?
With the caveat that one side sucks a little more than the other (I suspect you agree with that caveat, that we just disagree on which side that is), that's not too far off from how I feel about 2024.

Here's the closest sticker I could find to that:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic