Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Citizens remain safe from forced religious beliefs

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Citizens remain safe from forced religious beliefs

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:36 am

The Supreme Court has been more favorable to states' rights lately but this stay last night is very promising. I knew there would be a line in the sand that the court would not cross and hopefully this is an indication that we don't have to be indentured to activist Christian organizations.
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court said Friday evening that the abortion pill mifepristone would remain widely available for now, delaying the potential for an abrupt end to a drug that is used in more than half of abortions in the United States.

The order halted steps that had sought to curb the availability of mifepristone as an appeal moves forward: a ruling from a federal judge in Texas to suspend the drug from the market entirely and another from an appeals court to impose significant barriers on the pill, including blocking access by mail.

The unsigned, one-paragraph order, which came hours before restrictions were set to take effect, marked the second time in a year that the Supreme Court had considered a major effort to sharply curtail access to abortion.

The case could ultimately have profound implications, even for states where abortion is legal, as well as for the F.D.A.’s regulatory authority over other drugs.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Re: Citizens remain safe from forced religious beliefs

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:55 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:36 am
The Supreme Court has been more favorable to states' rights lately but this stay last night is very promising. I knew there would be a line in the sand that the court would not cross and hopefully this is an indication that we don't have to be indentured to activist Christian organizations.
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court said Friday evening that the abortion pill mifepristone would remain widely available for now, delaying the potential for an abrupt end to a drug that is used in more than half of abortions in the United States.

The order halted steps that had sought to curb the availability of mifepristone as an appeal moves forward: a ruling from a federal judge in Texas to suspend the drug from the market entirely and another from an appeals court to impose significant barriers on the pill, including blocking access by mail.

The unsigned, one-paragraph order, which came hours before restrictions were set to take effect, marked the second time in a year that the Supreme Court had considered a major effort to sharply curtail access to abortion.

The case could ultimately have profound implications, even for states where abortion is legal, as well as for the F.D.A.’s regulatory authority over other drugs.
My bet is they kill it anyway but appear "judicial" in the meantime by letting it play out.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:58 am

Let's see, the whole FDA Authority aspect of this conversation is what might give them pause to support their ideological beliefs.
― Matt

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:14 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:58 am
Let's see, the whole FDA Authority aspect of this conversation is what might give them pause to support their ideological beliefs.
The whole FDA authority thing screams big government.. is that on their wish list?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:37 pm

keto wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:55 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:36 am

My bet is they kill it anyway but appear "judicial" in the meantime by letting it play out.
“Kill it.”

Accurate choice of words. Just replace “it” with “innocent human life.”
Go away.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:14 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:58 am
The whole FDA authority thing screams big government.. is that on their wish list?
They are the government, and this messes with the Executive branch. I predict that's a third rail issue.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:44 pm

keto wrote:

“Kill it.”

From the DBR:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:49 pm
Abortion kills an innocent human being.
The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:16 pm

keto wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:02 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:44 pm
keto wrote:

“Kill it.”

From the DBR:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:49 pm
Abortion kills an innocent human being.
Wow, “innocent” and “human.” Nobody else has ever said those words in two sentences. Ever.
Hi cunt.

Look, everybody knows who you are. For whatever reason, MW has decided not to ban this identity of yours. But I'll continue to make every attempt to change his mind for the good of the board. You almost slipped getting too cocky with the "Sugar" personna, but eventually you will fuck up. You have 10 + times previously, and you're much dumber than you think.

And fatter.

God knows you're hideous to look at. Man, are you ugly. No wonder you have no friends. People can't stomach your looks. Ugh.

Family has disowned you because you're as repulsive inside as out. Man, are you ugly.

You're a total loser. This is obviously a H*** joy in your life, insulting disgusting remarks to black and gay people and thinking your voice is heard. Means so much to you that you come back again and again and again...... So that's why I'll continue to point out anything that will take that away from you. Please think of me when you get banned.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:01 pm

Honeyman, I would ask that you fight turds in some other thread. I feel like I'm in the ending sequence of Blazing Saddles.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:14 pm

keto wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:26 pm
I sleep well at night knowing you have a problem and I don’t.
You post on a website, are told you are not wanted and are banned. But you go to the extent to make a new VPN so you can continue to post, and then are banned again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.

Then do it again.