All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron and SW Ontario
bobhuge
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: The Thumb
Contact:

Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by bobhuge »

Easy, peasy....10 VT's per day, M-F. You'll be able to do a week at a shot. Google drive will contain info for VT's. All remote. May need some photos for social media to introduce you, etc. Yes, this is a paid position to begin after Jan 1.

email aircheck to studio@classicrocki92.com

...and before anyone gets any feathers ruffled....yes, i can ask for a specific gender. it's called a bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ). we are in the entertainment industry.

bh
Deleted User 15905

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by Deleted User 15905 »

As an extra bonus you should post another notice on the Buzzboard Marketplace.
Realist
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by Realist »

Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
RELEASE THE EPSTEIN FILES!!!

Everything else from the felon is a distraction
bobhuge
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: The Thumb
Contact:

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by bobhuge »

ultrakilocycle wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:36 am As an extra bonus you should post another notice on the Buzzboard Marketplace.
Thank you!
bobhuge
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: The Thumb
Contact:

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by bobhuge »

Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
No. Trying to expand. We only have 06-18. I'd like to have evenings, too.
bobhuge
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: The Thumb
Contact:

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by bobhuge »

Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
Additionally, I love having Max on. Her voice is PERFECT for the genre, IMO. Great Classic Rock knowledge, as well.
Realist
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by Realist »

bobhuge wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
Additionally, I love having Max on. Her voice is PERFECT for the genre, IMO. Great Classic Rock knowledge, as well.
Considered reaching out to Karen Savally? She tracks middays for both 106.7 WLLZ and Real Rock 105/95.5 in Traverse
RELEASE THE EPSTEIN FILES!!!

Everything else from the felon is a distraction
bobhuge
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: The Thumb
Contact:

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by bobhuge »

Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:16 pm
bobhuge wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
Additionally, I love having Max on. Her voice is PERFECT for the genre, IMO. Great Classic Rock knowledge, as well.
Considered reaching out to Karen Savally? She tracks middays for both 106.7 WLLZ and Real Rock 105/95.5 in Traverse
Will do. Ty
bobhuge
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: The Thumb
Contact:

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

Unread post by bobhuge »

I don't think I can delete this post, but we have filled the spot. Thanks!
Post Reply