Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MAGA Republican Ads in Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

MAGA Republican Ads in Michigan

Post by Taco » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:36 am

I really like the new ads the Dems put out about MAGA Republicans. Even the prospect of having MAGA Pubs in office is not only alarming but terrifying.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

bmw

Re: MAGA Republican Ads in Michigan

Post by bmw » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:40 am

"Terrifying" in what way? In what ways would your own life be turned upside down?

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:44 pm

There is no room for election deniers in office. They are a cancer to democracy. Just say NO to anymore "politicians" like Marjory Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. We can expect more of the same Trumpism rhetoric if these morons are elected.
bmw wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:40 am
"Terrifying" in what way? In what ways would your own life be turned upside down?

For it is a human number

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:48 pm

You didn't answer my question. You said them being in office would be "terrifying." The definition of terrify is to cause extreme fear. So I assumed from your use of that word that you would be living in "extreme fear" if they took office. I'll ask the question again - in what ways would your life be turned upside down?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:48 pm
You didn't answer my question. You said them being in office would be "terrifying." The definition of terrify is to cause extreme fear. So I assumed from your use of that word that you would be living in "extreme fear" if they took office. I'll ask the question again - in what ways would your life be turned upside down?
I would say it’s more of an overarching feeling. It’s what they say they want to do that’s scary. Just one example off the top of my head… Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania wants to purge the voter rolls and make everyone register to vote again. That would certainly upset the apple cart.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm

How about declassifying national security records by "just thinking about it"

Pick a week and Trump says something harmful and ignorant.

And before you try the "he was joking" response, usually he's not.
Last edited by TC Talks on Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm

These people want to put LGBT people in jail and bar us from everyday life. It is part of their Q agenda. It affects my life directly and I will vote like hell to stop any of their ilk.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:35 pm

What is troublesome is being that these clowns are pro Jan 6th, and conspiracy driven followers of Trump and the Evil QAnon organization.
Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:48 pm
I would say it’s more of an overarching feeling. It’s what they say they want to do that’s scary. Just one example off the top of my head… Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania wants to purge the voter rolls and make everyone register to vote again. That would certainly upset the apple cart.

For it is a human number

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:39 pm

DeSantis and Abbott are setting back civil rights decades. So much progress is being eroded away.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/52 ... -governor/
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm
These people want to put LGBT people in jail and bar us from everyday life. It is part of their Q agenda. It affects my life directly and I will vote like hell to stop any of their ilk.

For it is a human number

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic