All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

This morning she announced that today was her last day at Fox 17. Apparently moving to Boston. She didn't say what she was going to do there. We liked having her on during the weekend mornings. She'll definitely be missed in our household!

Lauren Kummer was the weekend morning anchor last week, so I wonder if she'll be taking over?
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
chuck1973
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:27 am

Re: Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Unread post by chuck1973 »

I always thought TV-17 management made a mistake not promoting Savannah to the weekday morning desk when Mike Avery and Donna Falzone departed. Fish has a wonderful presence, sense of humor and delivery, not to mention she's very easy on the eyes. :8) Seemed like a natural fit to keep the weekday mornings afloat after that big shakeup. I still watched on weekends, but just can't get to liking the new crew. I've mostly switched to 8 if I need to check news or weather in almost all day parts.

Best of luck to her on her next endeavor!
MasterB
Posts: 1599
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Unread post by MasterB »

All the best Savannah Fish.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.
Post Reply