All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Midland, MI: Litter Boxes Installed for Those That Identify as Cats

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Post Reply
audiophile
Posts: 9552
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Midland, MI: Litter Boxes Installed for Those That Identify as Cats

Unread post by audiophile »

If this actually happened, they made their point of how silly this has become. :rollin

You are either XX (male) or XY (female)!

How you dress is up to you, but you can't change your age, species, or sex.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4520035/sc ... e-parents/
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;

Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 7178
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Midland, MI: Litter Boxes Installed for Those That Identify as Cats

Unread post by Bryce »

Wonder if I can start taking my dogs to grocery stores for training now? Can I just say they identify as humans?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.
audiophile
Posts: 9552
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Midland, MI: Litter Boxes Installed for Those That Identify as Cats

Unread post by audiophile »

Bryce wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:27 am Wonder if I can start taking my dogs to grocery stores for training now? Can I just say they identify as humans?
:rollin
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;

Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 25534
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Midland, MI: Litter Boxes Installed for Those That Identify as Cats

Unread post by Rate This »

audiophile wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:10 am If this actually happened, they made their point of how silly this has become. :rollin

You are either XX (male) or XY (female)!

How you dress is up to you, but you can't change your age, species, or sex.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4520035/sc ... e-parents/
Fortunately it’s a fake rumor designed to get a politician some attention towards taking back education or some damn thing. Yawn.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.

The Resistance begins now.

This is a pro-Democracy account.

Dear America… you were warned.
Post Reply