Why don't they just put this show out of its misery? It's not funny. It's just Left Wing politics. We got your message. You hate Trump.
https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/10/03/s ... -season-46
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
-
TC Shuts Up
- Posts: 2313
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm
Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.
Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.
Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.
Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.
Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.
Re: Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
And your point is?
- Robert Faygo
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:26 pm
- Location: Van Down By The River
- Contact:
Re: Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
Trump political satire became a way of life. It was easy and connected with all but the most fervent of his supporters.
Biden political satire is just sad. Not nearly as many like sad.
Biden political satire is just sad. Not nearly as many like sad.
Wellllll... la de frickin da
Re: Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
Trump gave them an inexhaustible supply of material.
-
jadednihilist
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:31 am
Re: Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
Nobody did more than Trump to be hated, believe me. That's what they say. I love the haters. Also, no one is more obsessed with ratings - Trump is best.
That said, I'm not particularly fond of Biden either. I'm not sure why politics must be an either/or when there are so many possible answers; yet our elected leaders seem bent on choosing the "wrong" ones.
That said, I'm not particularly fond of Biden either. I'm not sure why politics must be an either/or when there are so many possible answers; yet our elected leaders seem bent on choosing the "wrong" ones.
I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.
Re: Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
SNL has a treasure trove of things to lampoon. Problem is in today's politically correct society, so many of those things are off-limits.
I will say I was mildly surprised at their cold open. It was a kind of weak effort, but it lampooned the Democrat party more than I expected.
I will say I was mildly surprised at their cold open. It was a kind of weak effort, but it lampooned the Democrat party more than I expected.
Re: Faint Biden Criticism Fails, SNL Down Over 50% Over 2020 Season Opener
He still is...
'Truth is truth': Trump dealt blow as Republican-led Arizona audit reaffirms Biden win
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.