Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rollback on restrictions isn't working

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

Re: Rollback on restrictions isn't working

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:43 pm

Restricting people's rights is a terrible way to solve anything.

Number one, it's unconstitutional, illegal, and morally wrong to impose your will on another human being. Slavery is wrong because it restricts that person's God-given rights. Yes, God-given. Not government-given. The government is supposed to protect rights, not grant or take them away. You can thank your public education for never hearing that truth before.

Rape is forcing someone to do something they don't want to do sexually. It's the same to force someone to do something they don't want to do non-sexually.

Respect the rights of others to make their own decisions. If you're too scared to go in public for fear of getting sick, don't go out. If you're mature enough to take calculated precautions, got for it. I'm 100% in favor of people who willingly wear masks. I'll never demand someone wearing one to take it off. It's none of my business. I'm mature enough to allow others to make their own decisions. They're not my responsibility. If someone isn't wearing a mask, I won't demand that they put one on, only say what I approve, or believe the way I do.

I won't even demand people wear clothes. There's nothing "wrong" with the human body. Nothing. Those teaching that nudity and sex is wrong are those that rape kids behind the confessional. The human body is beautiful, not sinful.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 pm

So, Michigan had the highest restrictions and Michigan has the highest outbreak.

Makes sense.

Then, Whitmer's COO is caught partying in Florida against the governor's wishes.

You're all being played as fools.

Live your life. Don't let the rules of others define you or set your standards.

These politicians aren't following the science. They're making up arbitrary rules as they go. Don't obey their rules. Not even they do.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:59 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:57 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 pm
So, Michigan had the highest restrictions and Michigan has the highest outbreak.

Makes sense.

Then, Whitmer's COO is caught partying in Florida against the governor's wishes.

You're all being played as fools.

Live your life. Don't let the rules of others define you or set your standards.

These politicians aren't following the science. They're making up arbitrary rules as they go. Don't obey their rules. Not even they do.
The March towards word counting begins.
Your use of "march" should not be capitalized.

And let's try to stay on topic, please.

The fact is, government restrictions have not resulted in fewer COVID cases, example: Michigan.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic