Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:01 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:46 pm
RT: This is the reason I trust Florida’s numbers about as much as I trust China’s.
Exactly. It defies logic that they would be where they are.
Not really. It defies logic that people would so willingly fellate fraudulent Fauci.
This coming from the guy who wanted schools to open in Michigan. We've all seen how that has gone in this state. Bad up tick.
Schools should be open.
They just had a school in the Detroit area go back to remote with 40 cases and 400 quarantined. It’s a little too early. Id ask you to learn patience but you wouldn’t even be able to finish spelling it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:54 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:
RT: This is the reason I trust Florida’s numbers about as much as I trust China’s.
Not really. It defies logic that people would so willingly fellate fraudulent Fauci.
This coming from the guy who wanted schools to open in Michigan. We've all seen how that has gone in this state. Bad up tick.
Schools should be open.
They just had a school in the Detroit area go back to remote with 40 cases and 400 quarantined. It’s a little too early. Id ask you to learn patience but you wouldn’t even be able to finish spelling it.
Patience? It's been a FUCKING YEAR! I'm old enough to remember "15 days to flatten the curve."
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:54 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:
Schools should be open.
Patience? It's been a FUCKING YEAR! I'm old enough to remember "15 days to flatten the curve."
I’ll give you credit you spelled it and added a sentence! It’s a start.

We will get out of this soon. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:08 pm

Classrooms are not the problem. These kids have been robbed of a year of learning. This is going to have significant downstream problems.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:09 pm

Would you rather have dead kids or kids behind one year in school?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:09 pm
Kids aren't dying from this, and they aren't even getting covid in classrooms. The fear has to stop.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:32 pm

Clears throat....

Covid deaths by age group:

https://www.heritage.org/data-visualiza ... hs-by-age/

And then there's this...

COVID-19 Linked to Rising Suicide Rates Among Teens
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/09/29/ ... ong-teens/
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:39 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:32 pm
Clears throat....

Covid deaths by age group:

And then there's this...

COVID-19 Linked to Rising Suicide Rates Among Teens
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/09/29/ ... ong-teens/
Suicides are just another reason you should get your Repubes to wear masks. Because wearing masks will get these numbers down.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:39 pm
Suicides are just another reason you should get your Repubes to wear masks. Because wearing masks will get these numbers down.
OK, this leap of logic escapes me. Care to expound?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 pm
*sigh*

Slowly now... if we all wear masks and do our part and get the numbers down low enough things can return to a semblance of normal. That’s been the fucking point the entire goddamn time.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:45 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:30 pm
Bryce wrote:
*sigh*

Slowly now... if we all wear masks and do our part and get the numbers down low enough things can return to a semblance of normal. That’s been the fucking point the entire goddamn time.
The numbers were basically non existent in school aged children in the state of Michigan. Masks or no masks. You logic still escapes me.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:51 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:45 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:30 pm
Bryce wrote:
*sigh*

The numbers were basically non existent in school aged children in the state of Michigan. Masks or no masks. You logic still escapes me.

Somebody’s got to teach them and lest I checked they are in a different age group. One that doesn’t fare as well.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 am

Bryce wrote:
The more we can wear masks will cause our numbers to go down. The more numbers go down will open things up and lessen depression for everyone. Personally, I think it's those of us who are single or live alone during this time that have it the roughest.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:24 am

Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 am
Bryce wrote:
The more we can wear masks will cause our numbers to go down. The more numbers go down will open things up and lessen depression for everyone. Personally, I think it's those of us who are single or live alone during this time that have it the roughest.
Suicides are happening because of despair in shutdowns. More people wearing a pice of cloth on their face isn't going to change that. Getting back to normal is what needs to happen. NOBODY that is so depressed that they are ready to off themselves is going to stop their plans because they see more people wearing masks. Stop being ridiculous.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:26 am

Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 am
Bryce wrote:
The only fly in the ointment is that when we open up after they go down the consistently go back up because people relax. Your concept is sound but I don’t think people are meant for that sort of discipline for months on end.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic