Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan basketball looking damn good

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Michigan basketball looking damn good

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:22 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:49 pm
There is some thought that Livers could be back for the sweet 16.
Sadly, he's done. He's worked his ass off.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:14 pm

What another mediocre effort by Wagner on the offensive end of the floor. True, he had six assists, but only 6 points for the game until he drilled a wide open triple with less than 2:00 to play. I want to see him score 14 or 15 points a night more often than not.

I think any talk of him being a first round draft pick should dissipate.

Michigan hardly played its best basketball today. Texas Southern is a terrible team. Horrible at handling the basketball. Zero long range game. The one thing they weren't terrible at was defense. If Illinois or perhaps even Wisconsin were playing them, Texas Southern would've lost by 30 and would've struggled to score 50.

I'm very concerned heading into the matchup with LSU. This game left a bad taste in my mouth.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:38 pm

Mike Smith has announced he'll be entering the NBA draft.

I appreciate his toughness and wish him the best but I won't be shedding any tears over his departure. I hope his successor is a more consistent scorer.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic