All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Shanna Grove

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
User avatar
Big-D
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 am
Contact:

Shanna Grove

Unread post by Big-D »

I haven’t seen Shanna on WZZM in a couple of weeks and the link to her bio on the station website is gone. Any idea what happened to her?
Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; KEPJ-LP in San Antonio, TX. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.
Trophyhead
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:36 am

Re: Shanna Grove

Unread post by Trophyhead »

Her last Facebook post for the station was on January 24.

It appears she would post every couple of, every few weeks for the cause.

I don't get WZZM over the air and they don't come up much on my Facebook or Twitter feeds.
Pot it up
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Grand Rapids

Re: Shanna Grove

Unread post by Pot it up »

People at TV 13 are like ghosts - they appear and then one day disappear -sometimes they make an impression, but usually not. Does anyone still watch them?
User avatar
Big-D
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 am
Contact:

Re: Shanna Grove

Unread post by Big-D »

Shanna posted this on her Facebook page this morning:

“ Thank you to everyone who woke up with me on West Michigan weekends over the last two and a half years. It was a true honor to tell your stories and be a part of such an amazing community. This week I arrived home in Colorado to spend time with family for the first time in over a year. Yesterday I was finally able to hug my fully-vaccinated grandparents, and see my goofball horse (pictured 😂). I’m beyond grateful. I appreciate the numerous people who reached out after noting my abrupt absence from the show. I would have loved to say goodbye on the air. I wasn’t given that opportunity. But I’m truly touched by all the messages, so I feel the need to tell you why I’m gone.

In short, I experienced a personal loss in February that has been extraordinarily difficult to process. The natural demands of handling that loss temporarily pulled me away from my work. Unfortunately as a result, the station and I have parted ways.

I’ve long wanted to pursue other dreams. So I’m choosing to see this as a great opportunity. I’ll soon have some exciting news to share about what’s next as I follow those dreams. Thanks to all of you for the incredible support and love. Please continue to spread it as you never know who may need it most❤️”
Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; KEPJ-LP in San Antonio, TX. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.
georgetownt
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Shanna Grove

Unread post by georgetownt »

MWmetalhead wrote:I'll just leave this here:

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... -says.html
There is a joke in there that could be said before all this "woke" pc bs culture.
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 15138
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Shanna Grove

Unread post by TC Talks »

Cats are people too... She sounds happy with her horse.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.

Ask me about my tap water.

Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
MasterB
Posts: 1599
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Shanna Grove

Unread post by MasterB »

Shanna Grove seem to be all about herself why didn't she get fired sooner for coming in late or not coming in at all? I knew her lawsuit was going to be thrown out I doubt that she isn't going to be hired anywhere as an anchor/reporter she is damaged goods.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.
Post Reply