Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dental Malpractice in Florida

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Dental Malpractice in Florida

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:11 pm

53-year-old man arrested after beating, stomping victim for not social distancing by Florida pool, officials say

COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — A 53-year-old man was arrested Friday after he beat up a man, smashing the victim’s dentures in his mouth for not social distancing poolside in Florida, investigators said.

The Collier County Sheriff’s Office said Rayford Smith, of Glen Allen, Virginia, was sitting on a bench poolside at the Willough at Naples when the victim walked over to talk to him,

Investigators said Smith asked the man to keep at least six feet distance. The man left, but returned a few minutes later. Smith became angry when the man again did not keep far enough away from him, deputies said. Smith then pushed the man to the ground and repeatedly hit him. Smith also stomped his face, smashing his dentures in his mouth, deputies said. The man also suffered bruising from the attack. The man told investigators Smith attacked him so fast he was unable to defend himself, the Naples Daily News reported. He was taken to a hospital for treatment.

The victim was not not identified because of Marsy’s Law, a state law that keeps victim information private.

Management at the Willough said they have video of the attack, which appears unprovoked.

Smith was arrested and charged with battery.
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending/53- ... 5XP52NHBM/
Last edited by Turkeytop on Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

tapeisrolling

Re: Dental Malpractice in Florida

Post by tapeisrolling » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:08 am

That's taking the 'bite out of crime!'

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:48 am

How about the Dentist who deliberately infected a female patient and five others with AIDS tainted blood?

How about the dentist who was murdered after the husband found his wife in flagrante delicto with the dentist?

Talk about dental malpractice.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:05 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:48 am
How about the Dentist who deliberately infected a female patient and five others with AIDS tainted blood?

How about the dentist who was murdered after the husband found his wife in flagrante delicto with another patient?

Here you go TC Shuts Up.... A little self help for you...
Speaking of Psychology: Why people believe in conspiracy theories, with Karen Douglas, PhD
Episode 124 — Why people believe in conspiracy theories, with Karen Douglas, PhD
This past year, COVID-19 and the U.S. elections have provided fertile ground for conspiracy theories—with sometimes disastrous consequences. Karen Douglas, PhD, of the University of Kent in the United Kingdom, discusses psychological research on how conspiracy theories start, why they persist, who is most likely to believe them and whether there is any way to combat them effectively.
https://www.apa.org/research/action/spe ... y-theories

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:21 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:05 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:48 am

How about the dentist who was murdered after the husband found his wife in flagrante delicto with another patient?

Here you go TC Shuts Up.... A little self help for you...
Speaking of Psychology: Why people believe in conspiracy theories, with Karen Douglas, PhD
Episode 124 — Why people believe in conspiracy theories, with Karen Douglas, PhD
This past year, COVID-19 and the U.S. elections have provided fertile ground for conspiracy theories—with sometimes disastrous consequences. Karen Douglas, PhD, of the University of Kent in the United Kingdom, discusses psychological research on how conspiracy theories start, why they persist, who is most likely to believe them and whether there is any way to combat them effectively.
https://www.apa.org/research/action/spe ... y-theories
I think we have an anti-dentite in our company.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:49 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:21 am
I think we have an anti-dentite in our company.
"Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs -- HEY! DENTIE!! -- and then next thing you know you'll be saying that they should have their own schools!"

The tangents that Kramer went on were always priceless. :hat (Well, at least on the show...)

take this job and shove it

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:52 am

I was half joking. Accusing a dentist of spread AIDS like TCSU has done is a hefty allegation.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:48 am

I had them foe'd...didn't see their post until just now. Here is my rebuttal:

TCSU -- you are off your rocker. Where is your proof that this incident occurred? I assume you've never been in a dental chair before, but I can assure you they go through plenty of precautions. Claiming that one spread AIDS is an extreme accusation.

I would hate to see what your teeth look like, but I think I have a rough idea of their appearance...

take this job and shove it

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic