Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

TC Talks - what do you have against white people?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

TC Talks - what do you have against white people?

Post by bmw » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:06 pm

I don't know about other people in here, but I've had just about enough of his race-baiting and hatred of white people. It is crystal clear from everything he posts in here that not only is he OBSESSED with race, but that he thinks white people are inferior to whatever race he is.

TC Talks

Re: TC Talks - what do you have against white people?

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:24 pm

It is true, based on their actions, I have a problem with a large number of angry white older men.

I dislike anyone who believes that they are a superior race, that the brutalizing and holding down of people of color is acceptable, and that it's there God given right to disrespect just about everyone around them.
I believe them to be uneducated trash. They lack the capacity of empathy for all people.

Read the KKKristian post I just put up. It spells out some of my disdain in more detail.

But keep in mind, it's not all White people; You can't not call it bigotry. I dislike only white people who choose to hate people based on the color of their skin. There are many many people who are decent respectful white human beings.

There has been plenty of subtle dog whistle type comments here and I make no apologies calling them out.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:24 pm
There has been plenty of subtle dog whistle type comments here and I make no apologies calling them out.
Frequently people think they hear dog whistles that don't actually exist. They become the bigots they think they are calling out.

I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:35 pm

That's a risk for sure. Yet, when compounding posts lead to a pattern, racism exists, even if the poster doesn't directly intend their message to be hostile to women or people of color. That's the first thing you learn in any ABAR program.

How many of you whom I have attacked have actually had anti bias training?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:37 pm

TCT - thank you for your honesty. What I see in your response, however, is blatant bigotry.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:37 pm
TCT - thank you for your honesty. What I see in your response, however, is blatant bigotry.
Forgive me, you come at this from an uneducated perspective on racism.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has had ABAR training.

In the next 5 years, it will become a mandate to those who work with Government contracts and most Fortune 1000 companies. Charles Koch has even suggested he will be having this kind of training for his 130,000 employees.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:54 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:35 pm
That's a risk for sure. Yet, when compounding posts lead to a pattern, racism exists, even if the poster doesn't directly intend their message to be hostile to women or people of color. That's the first thing you learn in any ABAR program.

Wow!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:54 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm
bmw wrote:

In the next 5 years, it will become a mandate to those who work with Government contracts and most Fortune 1000 companies. Charles Koch has even suggested he will be having this kind of training for his 130,000 employees.
Wow again!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:57 pm

Right? It's a great future.

― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:05 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:54 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm
bmw wrote:

Wow again!
Why is this such a surprise? Sexual harassment training is commonplace now that certainly addresses one problem, ABAR training is the next logical progression in corporate America.

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:05 pm
ABAR training is the next logical progression in corporate America.
How many people in corporate America really need to be Accredited in Business Appraisal Review?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:35 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:35 pm
Your position would seem to indicate, that in your mind, if a person hasn't had anti-bias training, you view them as less equal than others? Do you live on the Animal Farm?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 pm

:lol I don't know about that exactly.

Anti Bias, Anti Racism training is tooling up. It's no surprise that we have a problem in this country. Best way to solve a problem is to work on it through educating. I don't know anybody who has served on a board who hasn't had sexual harassment training or that there is a sexual harassment policy in place that the board is required to sign. Most insurance companies require it.

Given the hostility over the last few years it's become very apparent that we have an openly hostile community of racism. You have complained about it Bryce.

With H*** pension funds being controlled by teachers unions, and others who would be greatly benefited by this, you are starting to see the growth of ESG funds. Certainly this has been very well established against environmentally detrimental corporations, but s stands for social, g stands for government.

Imagine a bond being issued that requires socially responsible vendor selection for that next big Civic construction project.

Again, people in corporate America have already begun to go down this path. You are seeing corporate pledges to ABAR.

I'm actually surprised you haven't heard of what's been going on in corporate America while the deplorables have been busy stomping their feet.

I wouldn't imagine small business owners, lawn care companies per se, ever been required to go through this training so most of you are safe to hold your beliefs. I do believe the military is going to step up this type of training.

And to be clear, these mandates are coming from investors not from the government directly. This is a citizen-led initiative, and what will probably be the most successful part of the BLM movement. After all, people marching around with signs just don't have much impact until they start causing damage. The pen is usually mightier than the sword.

― Noam Chomsky

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:50 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:31 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:24 pm
Frequently people think they hear dog whistles that don't actually exist. They become the bigots they think they are calling out.
^^^^ SOOOO TRUE!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 pm

KM1125,

Would you be willing to take anti bias, anti racism training?

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic