Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Most Maligned Profession on Earth

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

The Most Maligned Profession on Earth

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:10 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting just a little weary of these bleeding hearts yelling "Police Brutality" whenever the police are just going about their job of protecting the public.

Now, during last week's demonstration in Washington, the Police showed restraint in dealing with the demonstrators, and now those same bleeding hearts accuse the cops of complicity.

Come on, guys. You can't have it both ways.

Let's stand up for our Police Officers.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Re: The Most Maligned Profession on Earth

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm

I guess if BLM protesters get hosed with Pepper Spray, why can't the Insurrectionists be brutalized too? Destroying a Target store is less serious than the US Capitol.

Now there are over 15 officers under investigation for aiding the deplorables. Many at the Pentagon will be disciplined too.

I want it to be the same under all circumstances, and if brutalizing protesters is the way it's going to go, then I guess that is how it needs to be.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:18 pm

But don't the police protect Planned Parenthood offices from attackers?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:28 pm

We need to stand behind our men in blue.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:29 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm
I want it to be the same under all circumstances, and if brutalizing protesters is the way it's going to go, then I guess that is how it needs to be.
But it's not the "same circumstances." Compared to the Minneapolis riots this summer, where five were shot and more than 50 building were burned, the Capitol incident was more like a panty raid.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 pm

They're doing a tough job the best they can.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:38 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:29 pm
TC Talks wrote:
But it's not the "same circumstances." Compared to the Minneapolis riots this summer, where five were shot and more than 50 building were burned, the Capitol incident was more like a panty raid.

We disagree. The Capitol is more important than privately held real estate. And those arsonists and terrorists in Minneapolis were arrested and an investigation continues to occur. It's just that they were not stupid enough to Live Stream their crimes.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:42 pm

Once in a while they rough up a suspect, but they'ye only human. We all make mistakes.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:29 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Yeah, just add gallows, zip ties, and a couple pipe bombs. Good harmless fun, right dumb dumb?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Oh, the humanity...
The wanton destruction is a bit overwhelming...

Pretty much like this...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:48 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:13 pm
Oh, the humanity...
The wanton destruction is a bit overwhelming...

Pretty much like this...

Never mind the stealing, broken glass and doors ripped from the hinges and kicked in.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:11 am

Or the 2 hours of horror where Pelosi's staffers hid under her desk on her small conference room while the mouth breathers tried to knock down the door.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:49 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:11 am
Or the 2 hours of horror where Pelosi's staffers hid under her desk on her small conference room while the mouth breathers tried to knock down the door.
They were probably afraid they were going to steal her gin and ice cream.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:05 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:10 pm
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting just a little weary of these bleeding hearts yelling "Police Brutality" whenever the police are just going about their job of protecting the public.

Now, during last week's demonstration in Washington, the Police showed restraint in dealing with the demonstrators, and now those same bleeding hearts accuse the cops of complicity.

Come on, guys. You can't have it both ways.

Let's stand up for our Police Officers.
TT we don't always agree but I do respect you. Good post.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:17 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:49 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:11 am
They were probably afraid they were going to steal her gin and ice cream.
You just watch the 60 minutes story. Very harrowing.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic