Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pardon Blitz

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Pardon Blitz

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:55 pm

Here's the final fuck you from Trump...

Looks like every last coke dealer who ever supplied Trump is going free...
Among those hoping for pardons are two former Trump campaign advisers, Rick Gates and George Papadopoulos, who like Mr. Flynn, the former national security adviser who was pardoned on Wednesday by Mr. Trump, were convicted in cases stemming from the special counsel’s Russia investigation.

Alan Dershowitz, the law professor who represented Mr. Trump during his impeachment trial, is considering seeking clemency for two of his clients — a New Jersey man serving more than 20 years for defrauding investors, and a billionaire businessman convicted in what’s been called “one of North Carolina’s worst government corruption scandals.”

Mr. Dershowitz said he recently discussed the pardon process with the White House.

But it is not just the well-connected and wealthy who could benefit from one of Mr. Trump’s final exercises of executive power, lawyers in contact with the administration said.

Several groups that have pushed for a criminal justice overhaul are working with an ad hoc White House team under the direction of Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, with a goal of announcing as many as hundreds of commutations for offenders now in jail for crimes ranging from nonviolent drug convictions to mail fraud and money laundering.

“Lists of people are being circulated,” said Brandon Sample, a Vermont lawyer who specializes in presidential pardons and has submitted several names of people to be considered. Among them is Russell Bradley Marks, 57, who has been imprisoned after pleading guilty in 1992 on a cocaine-related conviction for which he was given a mandatory life sentence.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Re: Pardon Blitz

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:01 pm

Countdown to the righties mentioning Mark Rich in 5....4.....3.....

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:01 pm

I'm a lefty and I'm mentioning Mark Rich. Clinton's most shameful legacy.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:19 pm

We hope and pray that all the people who were wrongly convicted by a Democrat controlled politically motivated machine prosecution are pardoned by Trump. And if he can pardon himself, of any and all alleged wrongdoing, do it. It would be worth it just to watch your liberal heads explode.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:58 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:19 pm
... If Trump can pardon himself, of any and all alleged wrongdoing, do it. It would be worth it just to watch your liberal heads explode.
It's going to surprise me if he gets charged with anything. Yeah, I know someone will come back talking about it's a NY thing. But I don't think Biden wants to see it. Different interviews seem to lead me to believe Joe would like Donald forgiven of any crimes and misdemeanors. I'm sure others in the democratic party, including his VP, are saying "Off with his head!".

What Trump should do is take care of himself and Pence. Step down around the first of the year. Have Pence forgive him of any wrongdoings. And let Pence saddle up to the $220,000 a year presidential pension to go along with his various state and congressional pensions. Sweet.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:13 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
And if he can pardon himself, of any and all alleged wrongdoing, do it. It would be worth it just to watch your liberal heads explode.
Nothing sums up the idiocy in this country right now than these 2 sentences. Whatever you do, just do it because it'll make the other team REALLY angry. Just a fucking staggering amount of stupidity.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:58 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
... If Trump can pardon himself, of any and all alleged wrongdoing, do it. It would be worth it just to watch your liberal heads explode.
It's going to surprise me if he gets charged with anything. Yeah, I know someone will come back talking about it's a NY thing. But I don't think Biden wants to see it. Different interviews seem to lead me to believe Joe would like Donald forgiven of any crimes and misdemeanors. I'm sure others in the democratic party, including his VP, are saying "Off with his head!".

What Trump should do is take care of himself and Pence. Step down around the first of the year. Have Pence forgive him of any wrongdoings. And let Pence saddle up to the $220,000 a year presidential pension to go along with his various state and congressional pensions. Sweet.
Biden has no say in the activities of state level officials.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:32 am

MOTOWNMOVEDTOCA said "Nothing sums up the idiocy in this country right now than these 2 sentences. Whatever you do, just do it because it'll make the other team REALLY angry. Just a fucking staggering amount of stupidity."
Remember when Demonicrats trashed the White House during transition to Bush?

Bush had to replace all the sinks because Clinton left his legacy in them.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:39 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:01 pm
Well, lets not forget ole B.J's pardon of his cocaine dealing half brother Roger...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:08 am

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:04 am
Trump Pardons = 10
Obama Pardons = 212
4 words, 2 equals signs, 2 numbers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:22 am

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:55 am
Let's not forget the Terrorists and Killers that Obozo/Biden pardoned only to find these same people killed again.
19 words. Zero substance.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:15 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:10 am
RT:

You are the KING of zero substance. :lol :lol :lol
7 words, 3 self portraits. I merely report the facts.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:27 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:54 am
Awww.....RT (Repugnant Toddler)

Have your Mommy get you some Pop Tarts, turn on Burt & Ernie, and watch for "the Count" segment, so you can practice some more. Maybe "the Count" will send you a box of crayons. :lol :lol :lol

Do you do birthday parties?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:04 pm

Trump is now looking to pardon his dim children and (wait for it) is considering pardoning himself....
Are there any limits to whom the president can pardon? The Constitution itself contains only two restrictions: The pardon must be an offense against the United States — that is, a federal crime and not a state crime. Also, the president cannot use the pardon power to save himself or another official from impeachment.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:08 am

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:54 am
Trump is now looking to pardon his dim children and (wait for it) is considering pardoning himself....
Cite the Crimes and Court cases, for all of us to review.

One dozen words. No silly pictures. Very good, bidet.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic