Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"Sydney Powell is nuts"-----Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

"Sydney Powell is nuts"-----Trump

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:44 am

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Re: "Sydney Powell is nuts"-----Trump

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:25 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:55 am
Sydney Powell is nuts
LMAO......

You add so much thoughtful insight to the conversation.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:37 am

Sidney Powell's Statement:
I agree with the campaign’s statement that I am not part of the campaign’s legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may–whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.
It will be interesting to see what her "overwhelming evidence" is. Civil cases are a completely different animal than criminal cases. The attorneys bringing a civil suit do not have the power of a grand jury or teams of law enforcement to gather evidence. Much of the "proof" to the evidence submitted is obtained through deposition. If an attorney presents enough information through sworn affidavits and testimony, a court is duty bound to let the case proceed.

We shall see. Should be an interesting week.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:37 am
I agree with the campaign’s statement that I am not part of the campaign’s legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may–whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.
It will be interesting to see what her "overwhelming evidence" is. Civil cases are a completely different animal than criminal cases. The attorneys bringing a civil suit do not have the power of a grand jury or teams of law enforcement to gather evidence. Much of the "proof" to the evidence submitted is obtained through deposition. If an attorney presents enough information through sworn affidavits and testimony, a court is duty bound to let the case proceed.

We shall see. Should be an interesting week.
She doesn’t have any evidence. This distancing of theirs comes after Trump praised her AS PART OF HIS LEGAL TEAM...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:33 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 pm
She doesn’t have any evidence.
So says.........................YOU. :lol :lol :lol
And the courts. And Tucker Carlson. And virtually any thinking individual.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:33 pm
R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 pm
She doesn’t have any evidence.
So says.........................YOU. :lol :lol :lol
And the courts. And Tucker Carlson. And virtually any thinking individual.
I would argue that I, in wanting to see what she has prior to making a decision, am an exceptionally clear thinking individual. This woman is not a garden variety whack job. I would think that with the amount of hatred you have of all things Trump, him denouncing her would raise her stock.

Again, "evidence" in a civil case is not that same as "evidence" in a criminal case. Everyone would be wise to remember this.

Remember, many people poo poo'd the proof that Nixon had the election stolen in 1960 and he was encouraged to accept it "for the good of the country." Plenty of evidence has come out since that it indeed did happen. One of the places? Chicago.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mark Elliott

Post by Mark Elliott » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:46 pm

I would argue that I, in wanting to see what she has prior to making a decision, am an exceptionally clear thinking individual. This woman is not a garden variety whack job. I would think that with the amount of hatred you have of all things Trump, him denouncing her would raise her stock.
I'm personally very impressed with your loyalty. Both Limbaugh and Carlson has trashed her since last Thursday, but you are holding on, waiting for evidence. Just hope you're not holding your breath..

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:47 pm

Mark Elliott wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:10 pm
Bryce wrote:

I'm personally very impressed with your loyalty. Both Limbaugh and Carlson has trashed her since last Thursday, but you are holding on, waiting for evidence. Just hope you're not holding your breath..
My "loyalty" is starting to fade. She stated that bombshell lawsuits would be filed Monday or Tuesday. It's 8:44 PM EST on Tuesday. I haven't seen any "bombshell" lawsuits.

You just can't go on national TV and promise "bombshells" and not deliver when you say you're going to. At best, this was very poorly executed, at worst, she has nothing.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:47 pm
Mark Elliott wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:10 pm
Bryce wrote:

My "loyalty" is starting to fade. She stated that bombshell lawsuits would be filed Monday or Tuesday. It's 8:44 PM EST on Tuesday. I haven't seen any "bombshell" lawsuits.

You just can't go on national TV and promise "bombshells" and not deliver when you say you're going to. At best, this was very poorly executed, at worst, she has nothing.
Until bidet accepts she is not credible, I will remain neutral.

:rollin :lol :x :rollin

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:03 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Until bidet accepts she is not credible, I will remain neutral.

:rollin :lol :x :rollin
What kind of picture will he use to indicate credibility?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:43 am

That woman's voice is as pleasant as nails screeching on a chalk board. She is both a wack job and a cunt.

Notice how Jay Sekulow hasn't thrown his hat into the ring to fight this battle? Gee, I wonder why. (Answer: he is self-respecting and knows this whole charade is precisely that - a charade.)

Her so-called "bombshell" was an off-the-wall theory for which she has gathered zero evidence. The malfunctioning of the Dominion vote counting machine in Antrim County, MI was due to user configuration error; it was not part of some twisted plot by despotic foreign regimes.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:34 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:24 am
What kind of picture will he use to indicate credibility?
One that the Liberal Sheeple can comprehend and understand. :lol :lol :lol
9 words, 3 smilies.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am

Bryce wrote:

This jumped out at me. She don't work for Trump or the Democrats or the Republicans. She apparently don't work for anyone. But she's filing a lawsuit. I'm going to take a guess this isn't pro bono work. And even if it was, for who?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:26 pm

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am
Bryce wrote:

This jumped out at me. She don't work for Trump or the Democrats or the Republicans. She apparently don't work for anyone. But she's filing a lawsuit. I'm going to take a guess this isn't pro bono work. And even if it was, for who?

Who would hire such a nut job?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic