Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Dear Lord, please make this disease excruciatingly difficult for this mother fucking son of a bitch asshole who kills elephants for sport. Please make sure, oh lord, that this entitled son of a bitch is in pain for many weeks. If it is in your presence to take him, so be it. Please consider trading him to the Devil some other shitbag.

Amen.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:14 pm

This is beneath even Adam Schiff.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:16 pm

I can't pray for anyone. I'm a non believer.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:17 pm

He is asymptomatic.

Honeyman prayer fail!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:17 pm

Honeyman prayer fail!
As mine would too, I'm sure.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:21 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:17 pm
He is asymptomatic.

Honeyman prayer fail!
I AM ASKING FOR A MIRACLE, LORD!!!! PLEASE!

At least the loss of taste so his caviar tastes like cat food or his Dom Perignon like seltzer.

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH LORD?!?

The censorship king from out of state.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:09 pm

At least now we know that excessive cocaine use doesn't provide immunity for COVID-19...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 pm

I sincerely hope he stays well. I pray that empathy can grow in his stone cold heart.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:09 pm

We should note that all of these things happened while Trump (the antichrist) was President. Thankfully we fixed that...

Not God can return to Churches and not political offices or at the cash register.
audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:22 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm
Uh no.... that’s not how this works. I refuse to believe that god is a manipulative entity that toys with humans for fun.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:41 am

You are absolutely correct Rate This! Go to the front of the class :-)

You'll notice I posted the picture without comment, but I wanted to give ya'll time to think about it before I said anything. Let look at this passage:

23 Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. 24 Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!” 26 He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. 27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!” https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

It is clear the storm was not of the Lord, because the Lord would not need to rebuke himself. Natural disasters and viruses are not from the Lord but from the evil one trying to steal from you. The Lord is the one that will save us from "the storm", because he will always be with us - IF WE ASK AND FOLLOW HIM.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:57 am

“In the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. One God forever and ever.

Eternal God,

Thank You for every blessing in our lives. Those we can see. And those in disguise.

Thank You for your painful sacrifice for us when appearing as Jesus - God incarnate. So that those who believe in You - The Son - are forgiven of their sins, and granted eternal life - with You.

Thank You God - Our Father - for all creation. And for imbuing each of us with talents to discover and use - to serve You - by sharing Your love with others in countless ways. Mostly small deeds, and sometimes large endeavors. With no expectation of return.

Thank You Holy Spirit for inspiring us to remember not to fear, but instead flow - with confidence in Your divine guidance and the angel’s protection - as we serve one another with charitable hearts. And become better stewards of the earth and its resources.

And now God - we ask you to heal all those who are suffering in this Coronavirus pandemic. In all ways that they need help and healing.

And may those who reach the end of their earthly lives - enjoy eternal life with You and their family members and friends (and pets) in heaven. As You send signs of Your divine comfort to their families and friends - temporarily still on earth. Serving You, learning lessons, and growing in holiness.

We ask these things on behalf of ourselves and all who are in most need of Your mercy - those of us who feel a lack of love, are angry, and thus can’t love ourselves, or others.

Help us God to find You. Help us to call on Your name, confess our sins, be forgiven, and experience life-changing love we have longed for - that is and has always been You, Lord.

In the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit - One God forever and ever. Amen.”

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:44 am

Ouch!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic