Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden laptop

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
zzand

Re: Biden laptop

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 am

Also I use the small independent business for computer issues over the Genius Bar or Geek Squad. The reason should be obvious, supporting small business man...As for who gives a fuck? Could be because his dad is running for president...

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:53 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 am
Also I use the small independent business for computer issues over the Genius Bar or Geek Squad. The reason should be obvious, supporting small business man...As for who gives a fuck? Could be because his dad is running for president...
You're doing a whole lot of leaps in logic there. The story is bullshit, which is why the original writer didn't want his name on it. You guys need to understand the difference between real and tabloid journalism. Tabloid stuff is cooked up by nefarious sources, always has been. You can't trust it. NYTimes and Washington Post news section check and double check sources. They can be sued for libel if they get it wrong. Fox? A judge recently ruled (agreeing with Fox News lawyers) that no reasonable person could believe anything they heard on Tucker Carlson .

Tabloids aren't news. You've been Con Don has used the tabloids to run his scams for decades. He was famous for it in New York.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:57 am

You guys? I am not you guys, I am in the business and have said nothing about about the story other than being shocked at the censorship. Bullshit or not it should have been reported so people can make up their own mind, not have the media make it up for us. You guys need to quit making leaps to judge others, it shows a lack of intelligence

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:28 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:57 am
You guys? I am not you guys, I am in the business and have said nothing about about the story other than being shocked at the censorship. Bullshit or not it should have been reported so people can make up their own mind, not have the media make it up for us. You guys need to quit making leaps to judge others, it shows a lack of intelligence
Well if you are in the business than you know that the reason certain media outlets do not cover certain things is because their audience does not want it. It's not censorship. Legacy media cares about their reputation so they are going to report the truth. Tabloids don't care about their reputation and their audience does not care if it is true or not. (Be honest, you don't give a fig if this is true. You just want to smear Biden.)

Why doesn't Fox News take the Obama or Biden speeches live? Because their audience turns it off. People who read NYTimes or watch regular news do not want tabloid stories. They have reported the Biden stories, but have presented both sides, saying that there are serious questions about accuracy. Some legacy

The audience of the other news outlets do not like propaganda that has been cooked up. There is no independent verification and there is a lot of evidence that Rudy got all of this from the Russian government.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:14 pm

The so called Genius Bar people try to talk you out of simple fixes that should be inexpensive but aren't. They must get a commission if the person buys a new device. They won't even try to fix a slow computer or software problem. They just say get a new one.

I had a problem where an Apple product wouldn't start. In all the years my wife insisted on getting Apple products, the Genius Bar people at the Apple Store never told us how to do a hard reboot on a Mac Product. We had to find out from an independent shop. Got it working for nothing, and got a free hard drive to boot, because they knew how upset she was about not being able to use it.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:14 pm
The so called Genius Bar people try to talk you out of simple fixes that should be inexpensive but aren't. They must get a commission if the person buys a new device. They won't even try to fix a slow computer or software problem. They just say get a new one.

I had a problem where an Apple product wouldn't start. In all the years my wife insisted on getting Apple products, the Genius Bar people at the Apple Store never told us how to do a hard reboot on a Mac Product. We had to find out from an independent shop. Got it working for nothing, and got a free hard drive to boot, because they knew how upset she was about not being able to use it.
You're kinda missing the point here. What I'm saying is that most people would take their malfunctioning laptop to the Apple store. They are not going to drop it off at a "computer repair shop" then never pick it up again. I am saying that because the NYPost article is obviously bullshit cooked up by, likely, the Russian GRU.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:12 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:57 am
If a Trump family member stood accused of this there would be plenty of coverage. The media censorship is out of control and I think inviting the heads off both Facebook and the garbage dump known as Twitter in for a conversation is a good idea. Nothing will come of it but it has to be done.
It's comforting to know that the highest rated cable news channel (Fox), the highest rated radio talk show (Rush Limbaugh), and one of the most highly read newspapers (Wall Street Journal) are all over this story, spreading its message far and wide, as they dig up even more angles to the story.

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:34 pm

Bobbert wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:12 pm
zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:57 am
If a Trump family member stood accused of this there would be plenty of coverage. The media censorship is out of control and I think inviting the heads off both Facebook and the garbage dump known as Twitter in for a conversation is a good idea. Nothing will come of it but it has to be done.
It's comforting to know that the highest rated cable news channel (Fox), the highest rated radio talk show (Rush Limbaugh), and one of the most highly read newspapers (Wall Street Journal) are all over this story, spreading its message far and wide, as they dig up even more angles to the story.
Yeah...who is the "mainstream media" again?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:49 pm

zzand wrote:
Ding!

I wouldn't cover the story but I WOULD cover the censorship, so they made it worse rather then better by doing that.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:21 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:49 pm
zzand wrote:
Ding!

I wouldn't cover the story but I WOULD cover the censorship, so they made it worse rather then better by doing that.
The "censorship" is that outlets do not want to launder Russian propaganda. They are choosing what news is fit to print. Tabloids don't care.

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:22 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:09 pm
because Trump's kids are receive salaries from the tax payers,
Show us the documents to back that up...!!! I'll be waiting.
Here is the White House staff and salary list from 2019. Kushner and Ivanka are listed as government officials. Hunter Biden never worked for any administration.
They claim to "forgo" their salaries, but we don't see their tax returns. Considering taxpayers pay for their constant secret service protection, the idea they get no compensation is a little rich.
Ivanka has made tons of money from her association with the government. She had trademarks fast tracked with the Chinese government. (On voting machines? Wut?)

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:14 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:37 am
The "censorship" is that outlets do not want to launder Russian propaganda.
The DNC had no problem laundering a Fake Dosier, costing the US Taxpayer $48M, all for NOTHING.
(1) No one in the mainstream press ran the Dossier, dope. Buzzfeed ran it, AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED. (2) The DNC is not a media outlet. (3) The taxpayers did not pay for the Steele Dossier, Ted Cruz did. I know you guys don't actually care about the truth, but I might as well let you know.

I love how the Steele Dossier has now completely replaced the Bible in Republican foundational documents. But like the Bible, they never read the Dossier either. Lord knows they just repeat the shit they hear on Fox News. Ask them three questions and they don't understand the things they say.

dumbboardposter

Post by dumbboardposter » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:17 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am
They claim to "forgo" their salaries, but we don't see their tax returns.
That is DNC Talking Points. Unless you can produce solid proof, that is an assumption on your part. Nice Try
The person who could disprove it are the Trumps, who could release their tax returns. Unlike every other elected official, they do not. But I'm sure they just don't want anyone to know how honest they are.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:04 pm

dumbboardposter wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:17 pm
R Bedell wrote:
That is DNC Talking Points. Unless you can produce solid proof, that is an assumption on your part. Nice Try
The person who could disprove it are the Trumps, who could release their tax returns. Unlike every other elected official, they do not. But I'm sure they just don't want anyone to know how honest they are.
MSNBC is tabolid news since it is fake news 24/7 I knew that most of the media wasn't going to cover the Hunter Biden scandal like they do with almost all the dem scadals but make a big deal about conservative scandals which the media shouldn't be cheerleaders for the DNC they need to hold everyone accountabale and not pick and choose.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

696lover

Post by 696lover » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:42 am

dumbboardposter wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:17 pm
R Bedell wrote:
The democrats impeached Trump for asking about the bribes paid via Biden and Pelosi's sons.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic