Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

50 Former Intelligence Officials Say Computergate is Fake News, Likely Russian Propaganda

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

50 Former Intelligence Officials Say Computergate is Fake News, Likely Russian Propaganda

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:10 pm

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Re: 50 Former Intelligence Officials Say Computergate is Fake News, Likely Russian Propaganda

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:26 am

From the article... not only have they never examined any of the evidence, but they also say this...

"we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

So... basically, you are now in the business of spamming the board with whatever bullshit headline fits your narrative... and then leaving no commentary of your own.

Why? What's the point?

Thread Killer

Rate This

Re: 50 Former Intelligence Officials Say Computergate is Fake News, Likely Russian Propaganda

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:37 am

UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:26 am
From the article... not only have they never examined any of the evidence, but they also say this...

"we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

So... basically, you are now in the business of spamming the board with whatever bullshit headline fits your narrative... and then leaving no commentary of your own.

Why? What's the point?
The desperation on the part of Trumpworld to give this thing oxygen is breathtaking.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:24 am

Huh?

By their own admission they have NO evidence to support their claim, yet you latch onto it like it's the gospel truth.

Why?

Because it supports the narrative you so desperately want to be true. The collusion narrative that the Dems spent how many years and how many millions of dollars trying to further only to come up empty handed?

C'mon man, that's desperation if I've ever seen it.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:51 am

UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:24 am
Huh?

By their own admission they have NO evidence to support their claim, yet you latch onto it like it's the gospel truth.

Why?

Because it supports the narrative you so desperately want to be true. The collusion narrative that the Dems spent how many years and how many millions of dollars trying to further only to come up empty handed?

C'mon man, that's desperation if I've ever seen it.
Not at all. It’s the knowledge that Rudy Giuliani isn’t trustable... nor is Ron Johnson or the current DNI... these folks are in the bag for Trump... there’s no objectivity to be found. The deck has been stacked.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:57 am

So the solution is to close your eyes, plug your ears and scream "lalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you, I can't here you"?

These things exist.

Deal.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:27 am

UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:57 am
So the solution is to close your eyes, plug your ears and scream "lalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you, I can't here you"?

These things exist.

Deal.
The solution is to take this with a salt mine’s worth of sodium 🧂 until somebody is charged with a crime. Republicans are good at ginning things up like Hillary’s emails, Bhenghazi, pizza gate and the unmasking probe and coming up with absolutely nothing. Forgive me if I’m a little skeptical of a group that can’t come up with something no matter how many cards it holds.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 am

It's fine to be skeptical, but to outright deny the existence... I mean... you've seen the pictures right... is downright dishonest at the worst, and naive at the best.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:28 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 am
It's fine to be skeptical, but to outright deny the existence... I mean... you've seen the pictures right... is downright dishonest at the worst, and naive at the best.
I have not seen the pictures. Until somebody in the middle runs with it there’s no story here... there are some badly doctored messages however.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Who would you consider "in the middle"?

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:26 am

UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:34 pm
Who would you consider "in the middle"?
AP, Reuters etc. any of your major wire services.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic