Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is TC Talks going to continue to be allowed to post slanderous statements?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Is TC Talks going to continue to be allowed to post slanderous statements?

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:40 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:16 pm
You support this President. It kind of opens you up to plenty of scrutiny.

I look at other Trump supporters denouncing his actions, but not you Matt. You call our Governor all kinds of offensive things. These attacks have nothing to do with their policies.

BTW, who exactly are you crying to? It sort of supports my premise that we have a pack of conservative victims in the forum.
I don't know what world you live in, but I've certainly been critical of Trump when warranted. I've also called Whitmer a tyrant, which is an accurate description of her unilateral actions. I challenge you to show me anything actually offensive that I called her. Finally, your reading comprehension is just as bad as you making up facts: I wasn't crying and made that abundantly clear. I took down a joke post 3 months ago, and now in return, I'm asking you NOT to slander me.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:07 am

I've known TC Talks for years and he has always been a thoughtful poster, until recently. He seems to have gone off the deep end with TDS and it has affected his posts.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:21 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:23 am
OMG:

The typical Liberal Hate on full display again.

That second one describes Trump to a tee.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:12 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:07 am
I've known TC Talks for years and he has always been a thoughtful poster, until recently. He seems to have gone off the deep end with TDS and it has affected his posts.
I guess I'm not going to apologize for not giving Matt a pass as he called our governor a c@nt.

We disagree, it happens.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:24 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:12 pm
zzand wrote:
I guess I'm not going to apologize for not giving Matt a pass as he called our governor a c@nt.

We disagree, it happens.
Show me where. Also, if I did, and I don't believe I did, that doesn't give you the right to make slanderous statements.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:08 am

He is also misquoting me, by mixing my post with something I did not say.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:15 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:08 am
He is also misquoting me, by mixing my post with something I did not say.
I really don't get the vitriol aimed at you by TCT, Lester, or DU 24...

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:05 am

TC Talks wrote:
zzand wrote:

We disagree, it happens.
No....you attacked Matt for calling her a TYRANT. Which, given the definition of tyranny ( "a government in which absolute power is vested in a single ruler" ), as it pertains to Covid-19, that is a perfectly fair criticism.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:05 am
TC Talks wrote:
zzand wrote:

We disagree, it happens.
No....you attacked Matt for calling her a TYRANT. Which, given the definition of tyranny ( "a government in which absolute power is vested in a single ruler" ), as it pertains to Covid-19, that is a perfectly fair criticism.
He never responds to getting called to the carpet, which is an indication of very low character.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Why should I? You never responded to your name calling of our Governor, never go after those homophobic and racial slurs that have been going on for months. You only care about attacks to entitled white men.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:47 pm
Why should I? You never responded to your name calling of our Governor, never go after those homophobic and racial slurs that have been going on for months. You only care about attacks to entitled white men.
I called her a tyrant, which as bmw pointed out, is an accurate statement. Cut it with the entitled white men bullshit. You are a despicable piece of shit.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:56 pm
TC Talks wrote:
I called her a tyrant, which as bmw pointed out, is an accurate statement. Cut it with the entitled white men bullshit. You are a despicable piece of shit.
Sorry, "entitled child"

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:06 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:57 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:56 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sorry, "entitled child"
You're pathetic, a fact that most here recognize, whether they say it out loud or not.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:20 am

Most of the people here are delusional about Donald Trump.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:32 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:20 am
Most of the people here are delusional about Donald Trump.
Trump has NOTHING to do with your low character. Many people who don't like Trump think you are pathetic.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic