Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Local4 says it will refer to “militia” as “domestic terrorists”

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Local4 says it will refer to “militia” as “domestic terrorists”

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:45 am

Wow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Local4News/s ... 7725743104

Guess they’ll also refer to black people as “niggers” and gays as “fags.”

This is completely reckless.

The word “militia” is in the freakin’ constitution! It’s the second amendment!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Guess Local4 believes the constitution is a terrorist threat!

Shows what happens when the loud and ignorant are allowed to take over.

lovinlife101

Re: Local4 says it will refer to “militia” as “domestic terrorists”

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:10 am

Pure ignorance.

These guys marched in a BLM protest.

Waiting for Local4 to call BLM a “domestic terrorist organization” in 3...2...1... waiting...waiting...

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Getoffmylawn wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:09 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:45 am
Guess they’ll also refer to black people as “niggers” and gays as “fags.”
You seem to be rather fond of using those terms yourself, so if WDIV elected to do so as well, if anything that should earn them your respect. Surely you wouldn't hold them to a different standard than you would hold yourself, would you?

Not that it matters, I suppose. It's not as if you didn't know exactly what they were trying to convey in that tweet.
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA8HT32 ... =linealane
They’re editorializing the idea of “militias” and none of you seem to have a problem with the media redefining words.

For most of human history, “gay” meant “happy.” Then the fags had to go and ruin it.

The dumb Dems have take over the word “progressive,” which is the opposite of what it really means.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:39 am

Local 4 is calling innocent-until-proven-guilty people “domestic terrorists.”

Jury trial of their peers? NOPE! Who needs that when you’ve got Local 4 to make the decision 4 you? (See what I did there?)

Are they going to start calling those accused of rape “rapists” and those accused of murder “murderers”? (Yes, grammar students, the quotation mark goes in front of the question mark there. In front.)

If I were an ambulance-chasing lawyer (I know, redundant), I would contact the ACCUSED (yes, still innocent of this just like you and me until they either take a plea deal or are convicted by a jury trial of their peers) and sue Local 4 STEEEEEEEEEERAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Then I would call that Jew Rob Wolchek from Fox2 and have them put Local 4 in the “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL OF SHAME!!!!” for journalistic malfeasance (look it up).

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:37 am

Local 4: “And now on to other news, O.J. Simpson, the non-convicted killer of Nicole Brown Simpson... the murderer recently released a book proclaiming his “innocence.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:23 am

Herm wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:05 am
This group was not a militia.
They were not called up to supplement a regular army. They were not in opposition of a regular army. Most of these guys don’t look to be able-bodied.
Furthermore... they were also not well regulated so, while their right to bear arms is protected by the 2nd amendment, their right to form as a militia is not.
I’m alleging that the original poster of this topic only feels this way because she shares the same political views as these TERRORISTS.
I can’t prove it but that’s just my opinion.
Why has a local television station decided to call innocent people "terrorists"?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:25 am

So, the violent BLM idiots who actually bombed buildings, lit them on fire, stole property from businesses, beat people up...and it's all on camera, are not called anything negative by Local 4, but people who simply wrote about kidnapping the governor are deemed "terrorists."

Got it.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Herm wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:42 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:23 am
Herm wrote:
They were not called up to supplement a regular army. They were not in opposition of a regular army. Most of these guys don’t look to be able-bodied.
Furthermore... they were also not well regulated so, while their right to bear arms is protected by the 2nd amendment, their right to form as a militia is not.
I’m alleging that the original poster of this topic only feels this way because she shares the same political views as these TERRORISTS.
Why has a local television station decided to call innocent people "terrorists"?
If I were the manager of a newsroom, I would have chosen to use “alleged terrorists” or “accused terrorists”.
I certainly would not call them a militia.
The station owners of 2 and 7 should call 4 out on it. Nothing like a little healthy competition, oh, and some journalistic ethics.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:54 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:28 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Herm wrote:
Innocent and dead to rights.
Let's see how quickly Local 4 calls black people who actually kill others "terrorists" while white people who talk about it get labeled "terrorists."

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Local 4: “Happy Terrorist Day!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Herm wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:48 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:13 pm
Herm wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Herm wrote:
If I were the manager of a newsroom, I would have chosen to use “alleged terrorists” or “accused terrorists”.
The station owners of 2 and 7 should call 4 out on it. Nothing like a little healthy competition, oh, and some journalistic ethics.
No... they should not. That would be incredibly unprofessional. Nothing about your suggestion breeds healthy competition and calling out your peers is not part of journalistic ethics. In fact... your idea is the exact opposite of healthy and ethical. Even if it weren’t, the owners of 2 and 7 have more important things to do than carry on with your silly little vendetta.
So it's okay for a news organization to convict someone before they are convicted? "Terrorism" is the accusation.

Are you okay with cops not calling out bad cops?

This is why society rarely improves.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:00 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 pm
Herm wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Herm wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Herm wrote:
No... they should not. That would be incredibly unprofessional. Nothing about your suggestion breeds healthy competition and calling out your peers is not part of journalistic ethics. In fact... your idea is the exact opposite of healthy and ethical. Even if it weren’t, the owners of 2 and 7 have more important things to do than carry on with your silly little vendetta.
So it's okay for a news organization to convict someone before they are convicted? "Terrorism" is the accusation.

Look up Terrorism and get back to us.
You didn’t look it up. It’s not supposed to be capitalized, Skippy.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:18 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:54 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:28 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Herm wrote:
Innocent and dead to rights.
Let's see how quickly Local 4 calls black people who actually kill others "terrorists" while white people who talk about it get labeled "terrorists."
Look up terrorist and get back to us.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

2. black lives matter protesters

3. anyone Local 4 deems a “terrorist”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:18 am

Herm wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:30 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 pm
Herm wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Herm wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Herm wrote:

No and news organizations do not have the authority to convict anyone. That’s just silly.
No

You’re being dramatic
So, they don’t convict, but label innocent people who have not gone to trial AS IF they are already guilty. Got it.

Journalistic malpractice.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:20 am

Bobbert wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:01 pm
How about, mostly peaceful militia men, to put it on the same level as the mostly peaceful protesters who loot, destroy, attack, etc.?
Why not just report the facts that these people are accused of something and leave the conviction to the criminal justice system rather than a local TV newsroom?

Most of you just had your mind blown.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic