Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How bad are Sinclair’s Michigan TV stations?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: How bad are Sinclair’s Michigan TV stations?

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:53 am

sinklair wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:35 am
Michigan has been the focus of a lot of national news coverage lately — from presidential politics to COVID to this week’s announcement that there was a plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer.

So you’d think that Sinclair would share out the coverage from 25-66 in Flint or WWMT in Kalamazoo... right?

Nope. The mothership in Baltimore shared this story nationally that quoted WJRT’s coverage:

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-wo ... n-michigan

That shows how poorly the company thinks of the work being done on Pierson Road by the In Over Her Head News Director...
Anybody who works there (that includes you) is second rate, amateur, phoning it in, posers.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:06 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:16 am
In recent years, 25-66 partnered up with WWMT and WPBN to hire a Lansing reporter to cover happenings at the State Capital. Mikenzie Frost, Nick Minock were able to cover elections, state legislation and its impact on our local communities. Now? (Crickets)
Everyone knows that place sucks. Don’t tell Bill Harris though, he still believes “his station” is the best.

And somehow you still believe you can complain your way to improvement.

You’re the beaten-up bitch in the relationship. LEAVE YOUR MAN!!! HE HATES YOU!!! HE ABUSES YOU!!! JUST LEAVE!!!

stinkliar: “But he loves me! I’m the one that makes him angry!”

Can’t help you.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:16 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:23 pm
Matt: good and fair question.

I go to work every day. I do my job well. I suggest improvements to my supervisor. I go well above what is required of me. So do my coworkers. We’ve played the game... only to see management constantly make poor decisions that have driven the station into the ground.

I had a supervisor who listened and supported us and change... only to have the former GM/egomaniac/accountant in chief push him out the door.

Luckily the old GM is gone. But many of his minions remain: including the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director, the In Over Her Head News Director, the Director of Declining Sakes and the HR Director/Party Planner.

There was initial hope that the new GM would make some much needed changes, but so far she’s been unimpressive. Low pay, low morale, high workload, lots of turnover, little diversity remain.

I do my job. My coworkers and I are waiting for management to start doing theirs. We’re not going anywhere. As regional manager Lame Michaelson tells us, “don’t suffer in silence.” So I’m not... even though Lame probably didn’t mean for us to go posting on the Buzzboard!
Seriously, you need to leave. You do not need to continue to be raped and beaten up by anyone.

Let's use a code word. When you want us to rescue you, say you are "knitting." Then, we will know to get you out of there. No questions asked. Maybe you can make a break for it during lunch when nobody is looking. We will do all we can to help. We can have a car waiting for you in the parking lot.

Stop making excuses for your assailant (look it up). You are strong. You are better than this.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Why does this question have to be asked? Everyone knows how bad Sinclair sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic