Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Amy Cunty Barrett is a religious psycho

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Amy Cunty Barrett is a religious psycho

Post by Honeyman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:20 pm

You righties are such fucking hypocrites, playing the sexism card....HERE?!? You applaud the appointment of a person who is going to set women's rights back to the 1940's, while replacing one of the true American heroes of women in all of history. But we're the sexists.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:27 pm

According to the link I put below, Honeyman's link is fiction.
Amy Barrett never hid her membership. This group isn't some "secret" cult. It's a group of Christians of different faiths. Not just Catholics.

And the writer of The Handmaid's Tale has no association, and says she was not inspired by this group at all.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... laints.amp

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:20 pm
...But we're the sexists.
DUDE. You called her "Cunty" in the thread title. How are we supposed to react to that?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:10 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:03 pm
Honeyman wrote:
DUDE. You called her "Cunty" in the thread title. How are we supposed to react to that?
And you called Harris a "hoebag".

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:18 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:25 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:06 am
The left is ideologically and morally bankrupt.
It is worse than that. They're so desperate for power that they're willing to burn this country to the ground and to trash every once great institution. You can't compromise or reason with these people because they will NEVER be happy. EVER. I talked about this some months ago before in here. What is their end-goal? They don't have one. No matter how much "progress" we make, they want more, and more, and more. It is never enough. And now, their last bastion of some amount of legitimate power - the Supreme Court - is on the verge of going heavily conservative, and they're literally having mental meltdowns.
Understand you have described how we feel about conservatives to a tee.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:44 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:18 pm
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
It is worse than that. They're so desperate for power that they're willing to burn this country to the ground and to trash every once great institution. You can't compromise or reason with these people because they will NEVER be happy. EVER. I talked about this some months ago before in here. What is their end-goal? They don't have one. No matter how much "progress" we make, they want more, and more, and more. It is never enough. And now, their last bastion of some amount of legitimate power - the Supreme Court - is on the verge of going heavily conservative, and they're literally having mental meltdowns.
So, you have mental meltdowns over us too? 8o

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:51 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:44 pm
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
So, you have mental meltdowns over us too? 8o
Yes. You have to remember that The left and right are mirror images of each other essentially. That’s why the stalemate is so hard to break. Anything you feel we do is exactly what we feel you do but both sides will swear up and down they don’t do that.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:53 pm

I'm conservative, but necessarily a republican. Sounds like you are speaking about party-line followers, not conservatives.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:57 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:53 pm
I'm conservative, but necessarily a republican. Sounds like you are speaking about party-line followers, not conservatives.
Maybe he should have said right vs left. Like you, I'm a liberal, but not necessarily a democrat.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm

audiophile wrote:
I’m speaking of right vs. left. You are not on my side Of the aisle and I’m not going to pretend for a second that you are. In a two party system you’re effectively a Republican or a Democrat.

Case in point.... I once heard Sean Hannity remark that he was actually a member of the Conservative Party which in New York is a thing. Does anyone here honestly believe the man didn’t support Republicans consistently? So saying liberal or conservative means Democrat or Republican about 97% of the time.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Maybe he meant Constitution Party?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:57 pm
audiophile wrote:
Maybe he should have said right vs left. Like you, I'm a liberal, but not necessarily a democrat.
Makes sense to me!

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:10 pm
bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:03 pm
Honeyman wrote:
And you called Harris a "hoebag".
Well, she did sleep her way to the top, did she not?

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
Except you'd be wrong. Who is it who is literally burning down cities? Hint - it ain't conservatives. Conservatives also aren't threatening to continue to burning the country to the ground if the election doesn't go their way - that would be people on your side of the aisle.

Conservatives also don't go on looting and shooting sprees every time the media fuels them into a frenzy over some alleged social injustice.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:08 pm
Maybe he meant Constitution Party?
Even then... do you think for a second he would vote constitution if it meant a Democrat being elected?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic