Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEAD

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEAD

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:49 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:40 pm
So far Collins and Murkowski have announced they don’t want a vote before the election. So that’s 2 of the 4 needed to sink somebody.
Those two changed up last time during the Kavanaugh proceedings. They will fold up quicker than an 80's card table in McLovin's basement.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:57 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:49 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:40 pm
So far Collins and Murkowski have announced they don’t want a vote before the election. So that’s 2 of the 4 needed to sink somebody.
Those two changed up last time during the Kavanaugh proceedings. They will fold up quicker than an 80's card table in McLovin's basement.
Collins is trying not to lose her re-election, I wouldn’t be surprised if Cory Gardner, Thom Tillis and Martha McSally follow suit.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Not if they vote during the lame duck session. And if Trump had any brains, that's the appropriate play. Have Susie, Cory, and the rest of the "moderate" gang dangle it over their constituents and then fall in line.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:01 pm

Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm
Not if they vote during the lame duck session. And if Trump had any brains, that's the appropriate play. Have Susie, Cory, and the rest of the "moderate" gang dangle it over their constituents and then fall in line.
Agreed. Doing this now is poor politics.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:13 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:12 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:54 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 pm
Amy Coney Barrett, come-on down!

To preempt all the lefty whining, you had a lame duck President and didn't have control of the Senate. Save your whining...
Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:46 pm
RIP, by the way.
imagine political football being this important to your life.
Why did you even come back here? Your reading comprehension continues to be piss poor, like when you suggested I was rude to TT.

I did not celebrate her death like many on the left did when her dear friend Justice Scalia unexpectedly passed. I’ve also suggested that President Trump should wait until the election to nominate the successor. The other issue is that RBG clearly was in no position to continue her duties for quite some time, so she probably should have retired months, if not years ago.
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 am
I fully expect the next Supreme Court Justice will be voted on by the end of the first week of October and Mitch out on his ass by the end of the first week of November. McGrath's donation page crashed tonight.
Do you really think all of those out of state donations are going to drastically impact the votes of G G and his fellow Kentuckians?
I do not live or own land in Kentucky, and I have never said as such, so as I live rent-free in your mind, please keep the territory I occupy straight?

But since I can see the libs have you riled up (again) son, let me give you a few words of advice. I think you can use them.

People don't come to internet forums, and certainly not this one, to engage in earnest discussion. They come here for their own personal amusement. You come here for your own personal amusement. How that is defined depends on the individual, but time and time again, I observe you getting outright angered with the libs when they call you out for how you respond to events or the things they say, or even how they say them. You don't need to give a summary of your feelings, they don't care and when you do it, then it just gives the appearance that you can be manipulated.

What I am trying to say here, is that you can't control how people use this website. When you try to appear as though you are "taking the high road", or behave like a petulent child because people use the site in ways you don't like, when there are users who wield multiple accounts, when there are tools that can help you avoid reading posts from users you cannot handle reading posts from, all you are doing is encouraging the people you do not like to post more, because they are posting to encourage that exact reaction.

This isn't the family dinner table. It's a public restroom stall, and whatever you write on the wall won't change anyone's mind, at most it will amuse them. So, like in this post I am quoting, you are interested in defending your position, this amuses the libs. They are not engaging in earnest discussion. The whole thing is just an exercise in posturing.

Let's calm down and not care so much what these people have to say. You aren't required to defend your positions here. Frankly, they don't seem to care beyond getting you wound up.
In other words:

"Blah. Blah. Blah. Misdirect. Misdirect. Misdirect. I'm a fucking whiny, useless, cunty nobody who likes acting like a tough guy."

Point taken, cunt. I don't give a fuck who you are and I'm sorry for correctly pointing out you live in Kentucky.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

G G

Post by G G » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:13 pm
G G wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:12 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:54 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 pm
Amy Coney Barrett, come-on down!

To preempt all the lefty whining, you had a lame duck President and didn't have control of the Senate. Save your whining...
Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:46 pm
RIP, by the way.
imagine political football being this important to your life.
Why did you even come back here? Your reading comprehension continues to be piss poor, like when you suggested I was rude to TT.

I did not celebrate her death like many on the left did when her dear friend Justice Scalia unexpectedly passed. I’ve also suggested that President Trump should wait until the election to nominate the successor. The other issue is that RBG clearly was in no position to continue her duties for quite some time, so she probably should have retired months, if not years ago.
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 am
I fully expect the next Supreme Court Justice will be voted on by the end of the first week of October and Mitch out on his ass by the end of the first week of November. McGrath's donation page crashed tonight.
Do you really think all of those out of state donations are going to drastically impact the votes of G G and his fellow Kentuckians?
I do not live or own land in Kentucky, and I have never said as such, so as I live rent-free in your mind, please keep the territory I occupy straight?

But since I can see the libs have you riled up (again) son, let me give you a few words of advice. I think you can use them.

People don't come to internet forums, and certainly not this one, to engage in earnest discussion. They come here for their own personal amusement. You come here for your own personal amusement. How that is defined depends on the individual, but time and time again, I observe you getting outright angered with the libs when they call you out for how you respond to events or the things they say, or even how they say them. You don't need to give a summary of your feelings, they don't care and when you do it, then it just gives the appearance that you can be manipulated.

What I am trying to say here, is that you can't control how people use this website. When you try to appear as though you are "taking the high road", or behave like a petulent child because people use the site in ways you don't like, when there are users who wield multiple accounts, when there are tools that can help you avoid reading posts from users you cannot handle reading posts from, all you are doing is encouraging the people you do not like to post more, because they are posting to encourage that exact reaction.

This isn't the family dinner table. It's a public restroom stall, and whatever you write on the wall won't change anyone's mind, at most it will amuse them. So, like in this post I am quoting, you are interested in defending your position, this amuses the libs. They are not engaging in earnest discussion. The whole thing is just an exercise in posturing.

Let's calm down and not care so much what these people have to say. You aren't required to defend your positions here. Frankly, they don't seem to care beyond getting you wound up.
In other words:

"Blah. Blah. Blah. Misdirect. Misdirect. Misdirect. I'm a fucking whiny, useless, cunty nobody who likes acting like a tough guy."

Point taken, cunt. I don't give a fuck who you are and I'm sorry for correctly pointing out you live in Kentucky.
Kidding aside, I do find your petulence amusing son.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic