Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 21 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gary Pecker’s campaign in full panic-mode

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MasterB

Re: Gary Pecker’s campaign in full panic-mode

Post by MasterB » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:39 am

I haven't seen many yard signs for Peters or James only seen one Biden yard sign a H*** Trump sign the rest are just local races.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 am

I saw 2 Peters campaign signs today in north Warren on Common east of Hoover. I also saw 2 Trump signs on Common west of Hoover by the same two crotchety idiots that had them up in 16.

Bi and proud!
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill
I don't respond to trolls.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:27 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:20 pm
Thank you, MCRF. I have zero regrets relocating. However, I did have many enjoyable years in my old neighborhood.
Hopefully, this city intends to reset mayoral term limits back to 3 terms like it had been since the 90s. The Ghanam machine snuck through the 5 mayoral term BS in the general primary in 2016. Tell your former neighbors to vote yes.

Bi and proud!
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill
I don't respond to trolls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic