Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:08 pm

I don't have it. There is enough free stuff on the boobtube, why pay for krap?

I would rather spend my time speaking with some friends on the radio.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

G G

Post by G G » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:27 pm

I can think of a few members of this board who probably enjoyed it more than they should have.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:05 pm

This has ZERO to do with the LGBT community. Go fuck yourself, McLovin'. It's disgusting and should stop. Fucking Neanderthal.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Yes, they are, disgusting and it's grooming. ZERO to do with LGBT people.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

These people are sick. All of them.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm

G G wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

It is completely genetics. Some people are able to realize it later in life and some earlier. Transgender people were persecuted for years and years. Some still are targeted in urban areas sadly because they have to turn to a life of prostitution due to hiring discrimination.

There is nothing wrong with transgender people. Teaching children that tolerance is okay is important. Has nothing to do with converting them.

It has nothing to do with sexualization of children like with what Netflix is doing. I have noticed that Netflix canned a lot of its LGBT programming that it had when I first joined. Between these two factors, I have definitely considered cancelling my subscription.

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm
G G wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

It is completely genetics. Some people are able to realize it later in life and some earlier. Transgender people were persecuted for years and years. Some still are targeted in urban areas sadly because they have to turn to a life of prostitution due to hiring discrimination.

There is nothing wrong with transgender people. Teaching children that tolerance is okay is important. Has nothing to do with converting them.

It has nothing to do with sexualization of children like with what Netflix is doing. I have noticed that Netflix canned a lot of its LGBT programming that it had when I first joined. Between these two factors, I have definitely considered cancelling my subscription.
If its all genetics then how is gender a social construct? :thinking:

G G

Post by G G » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:25 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm
G G wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Pedophilia is genetics? A child stripping for men who throw money at him is “genetics”? A child posing with naked men is “genetics”?

Where is any shred of evidence of this being genetics? Just because you say it doesn’t make it true, just like XX saying they’re XY doesn’t make it so.
careful, he is going to pretend your name is jeremy and name you in a fantasy lawsuit next.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic