Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:56 am

To the surprise of nobody, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transvestites, queer, intersex, asexual, and mermaids, and more, aren’t saying anything about the sexualization of pre-teens. Tweens twerking, gyrating, simulating sex is all fine and dandy for the “new frontier” of these freaks: pedophilia.

lovinlife101

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:40 pm

And for all you monsters that pay for Netflix, which isn’t many of you because you use someone else’s account, you’re contributing to sex trafficking, exploitation, and pedophilia.

YOU’RE WELCOME!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:05 pm
This has ZERO to do with the LGBT community. Go fuck yourself, McLovin'. It's disgusting and should stop. Fucking Neanderthal.
100% wrong.

https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/

Faggots and freaks are reaching out to preschoolers, trying to normalize anti-science, anti-evidence, feelings over facts lifestyles and anti-reality.

The parents who bring their kids to these are just as responsible for the pedophilia.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:05 pm
This has ZERO to do with the LGBT community. Go fuck yourself, McLovin'. It's disgusting and should stop. Fucking Neanderthal.
They’re targeting kids.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:58 pm

The fags are freaking out over free speech too!

https://sports.yahoo.com/church-pastor- ... 28766.html

They say they’ll burn this church down!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:29 pm
Yes, they are, disgusting and it's grooming. ZERO to do with LGBT people.
LGBTQIAMM+ promoted a “love has no age” filter which was pulled by Snapchat.

They’re coming for your children.

Since they can’t reproduce, they have to recruit.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:20 pm

This “drag kid” performed at a gay bar while adult men threw money at him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34

He’s also gotten his photo taken with naked men.

Yes, they’re coming after children.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:34 pm

“Drag Kids” sexualized little boys.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypd1yeOtShM

Yet, for some reason, people don’t like to speak out against the pervs in the LGBTQIAMM+ community.

However, the straight version, “Cuties,” is getting the backlash it deserves.

I will always speaking out against sexually exploiting children, straight or freak.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:29 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.
Drag Desmond poses for photos with naked men and strips at gay clubs. Yes, he’s being exploited. Yes, it’s wrong. Yes, it’s creepy.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:31 am

G G wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 pm
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

These people are sick. All of them.
It is completely genetics. Some people are able to realize it later in life and some earlier. Transgender people were persecuted for years and years. Some still are targeted in urban areas sadly because they have to turn to a life of prostitution due to hiring discrimination.

There is nothing wrong with transgender people. Teaching children that tolerance is okay is important. Has nothing to do with converting them.

It has nothing to do with sexualization of children like with what Netflix is doing. I have noticed that Netflix canned a lot of its LGBT programming that it had when I first joined. Between these two factors, I have definitely considered cancelling my subscription.
If its all genetics then how is gender a social construct? :thinking:
Feelings over facts. The LGBTQIAMM+ movement is the most anti-science, anti-evidence, anti-logic, and anti-reason group out there.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 am

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

These people are sick. All of them.
It is completely genetics. Some people are able to realize it later in life and some earlier. Transgender people were persecuted for years and years. Some still are targeted in urban areas sadly because they have to turn to a life of prostitution due to hiring discrimination.

There is nothing wrong with transgender people. Teaching children that tolerance is okay is important. Has nothing to do with converting them.

It has nothing to do with sexualization of children like with what Netflix is doing. I have noticed that Netflix canned a lot of its LGBT programming that it had when I first joined. Between these two factors, I have definitely considered cancelling my subscription.
Pedophilia is genetics? A child stripping for men who throw money at him is “genetics”? A child posing with naked men is “genetics”?

Where is any shred of evidence of this being genetics? Just because you say it doesn’t make it true, just like XX saying they’re XY doesn’t make it so.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic