Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pure Evil

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Pure Evil

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 am

Protesters gathered outside the emergency room at the hospital where the injured deputies were being treated. Protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling “We hope they die” referring to 2 LA Sheriff’s ambushed today in Compton
The two cops in question were siting in their patrol car, this is attempted murder.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Re: Pure Evil

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:42 am

Source?
Gotta always display the source of the news story. Important as to credibility.

Alex Jones? Wall Street Journal? NY Times? LA Times? Fox News? News Max? Mother Jones? Washington Post? Daily Caller? The Daily Beast? Vladimir Putin’s USA election interference professionals? Your mother-in-law?

Makes a hell of a difference, audiophile/LL101.
Last edited by screen glare on Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:52 am

It's all over the news, this one is from ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rep ... n-72978668
Last edited by audiophile on Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:54 am

The left owns this one as well.

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:31 am

Is all evil Pure Evil? Or is, for example, George Floyd’s murder and that motivational evil, different, compared to the motivational evil of these persons wishing death upon injured law enforcement personnel? I say they are spittin’ image, the very same. All evil is “pure” evil. It is ancient. It’s always around. And persons can choose to channel it, or not.

Martin Luther King’s civil rights movement was successful because it was guided by good. Not evil. The demonstrations protesting systemic racism were effective because they were peaceful. And they were peaceful because MLK was constantly asking God to guide him so that he could lead and millions would follow his leadership in paths of righteousness. It worked. Because he was advocating non-violence.

The big mistake of some of the current protestors is their righteous anger morphing into destruction instead of morphing into massive gatherings of peaceful protest. Such as massive non-violent marches ending in massive sit-ins or die-ins. Go ahead and break curfews. Sitting down or lying down in massive numbers - until you’re arrested, booked, jailed. Thousands of protestors. Peaceful demonstrations. All willing to go to jail.

Let the only violence come from police. Don’t fight back. Then your movement will be effective.

And it will change hearts and minds of those observing.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:33 am

You own this.

Thread Killer

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:40 am

Motivational event? That statement is deplorable.

No one had a problem with peaceful protest in Minneapolis. After watching police cam video, I'm not sure what George Floyd's death was caused by. He said he couldn't breathe in back of patrol car. I think he was having a health event and they let him lay on ground at his request. The optics look bad for sure, but we don't how much pressure the officer placed on his neck, if any.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:42 am

SG is mentally unstable. Ignore it.

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:43 am

Neither the left nor right owns evil, UP906. Evil owns those who choose to channel it. And evil will ultimately destroy ALL those who do.

Stay with God, good. You may suffer. But you will not be destroyed. And your protests and movement motivated by righteous anger will be effective. The hearts and minds of observers will change. Even laws may change. Massively gather and demonstrate, but don’t fight back with violence.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:45 am

The left has fomented this violence. It is on your shoulders.

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:47 am

“ motivational evil” audiophile. NOT as you incorrectly state “motivational event”.

Your basis for criticism just crumbled.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:55 am

Were I female I would not choose to abort. As I have clearly stated here more than once. I also do not “celebrate” abortion. That is LL101’s sadistic fantasy.

However it will not stop her from continuing to try to alter here my clearly stated beliefs and words regarding the abortion debate.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 am

See what I mean? LL101 will always here alter my clearly stated beliefs and words regarding the abortion debate.

“Pregnancy prisons” ring a bell, LL101? 🏢 👮‍♀️👮🏼‍♂️👮🏽

G G

Post by G G » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:04 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 am
Protesters gathered outside the emergency room at the hospital where the injured deputies were being treated. Protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling “We hope they die” referring to 2 LA Sheriff’s ambushed today in Compton
The two cops in question were siting in their patrol car, this is attempted murder.
This truly is pure evil!

I mean who does this? And how does a group form to do this type of thing? This is just absolutely disgusting. I bet you I could predict who these guys will vote for in November.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:09 pm

What a stupid idiot you are LL101.
You act like I’m describing prisons housing convicted criminals - when you and I both know that is not what I’ve described in numerous posts here. You know exactly what I mean as you and I’ve had plenty of debate here regarding abortion. Yet you now try to make it seem as though I’m describing regular prisons. You are weak as a debater so you instead purposely obfuscate and disinform and twist meanings.

You’re a disingenuous stupid idiot.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic