Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald’s Disdain for Duty To Country Finally Does Him In

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Donald’s Disdain for Duty To Country Finally Does Him In

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:46 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:25 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-news ... kfmevaatca

Fox News confirmed.
Then Fox needs to do what The Atlantic should of done. Who said it? Another potpourri of anonymous people now told Fox's Pentagon reporter. La-de-da. I don't care if it's Fox, Atlantic, The Fargo Daily News. No names diminishes the credibility for me.

Fox spends a day bashing The Atlantic for running their article with just anonymous sources. Then confirms Atlantic's story with ... wait for it ... anonymous sources. Isn't the media just peachy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:46 pm

First, why is this posted here rather than in Pol Pot?

Second, anyone that can't see this as an obvious DNC hit piece is either a DNC slappy or just plain stupid.

The author of the ultra left-wing Atlantic story, Jeffery Goldberg, a long time Obama cheerleader, either set out to write a hit piece or is most guilty of shoddy journalism. He sites unnamed sources. People unwilling to go on the record, yet fails to mention two people, who were at that meeting who ARE willing to go on the record, that claim nothing of the sort was said.

Now, I can understand that one of the people willing to go on record, Sarah Sanders, may not carry a lot of water, and can be considered a Trump Slappy, but not talking to or quoting a person present at that meeting and that has demonstrated a considerable disdain for Donald John Trump, going so far as to call him "unfit for office" in a book he wrote, and has denied that those words were ever uttered is journalistic malfeasance to the nth degree. Why didn't Goldberg quote John Bolton? Simple, then he didn't have a hit piece story. It would have become a non story. He would have failed the DNC.

Then there's the fact that VERY public documents show that the trip was cancelled due to weather and not because of "his hair." Standard procedure for the Secret Service in inclement weather. Not to mention that a trip via car would be considered way too dangerous because of the high risk of being stuck in traffic.

The left continues to prove they will stop at nothing to try and destroy this President.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:57 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:46 pm
First, why is this posted here rather than in Pol Pot?

Second, anyone that can't see this as an obvious DNC hit piece is either a DNC slappy or just plain stupid.

The author of the ultra left-wing Atlantic story, Jeffery Goldberg, a long time Obama cheerleader, either set out to write a hit piece or is most guilty of shoddy journalism. He sites unnamed sources. People unwilling to go on the record, yet fails to mention two people, who were at that meeting who ARE willing to go on the record, that claim nothing of the sort was said.

Now, I can understand that one of the people willing to go on record, Sarah Sanders, may not carry a lot of water, and can be considered a Trump Slappy, but not talking to or quoting a person present at that meeting and that has demonstrated a considerable disdain for Donald John Trump, going so far as to call him "unfit for office" in a book he wrote, and has denied that those words were ever uttered is journalistic malfeasance to the nth degree. Why didn't Goldberg quote John Bolton? Simple, then he didn't have a hit piece story. It would have become a non story. He would have failed the DNC.

Then there's the fact that VERY public documents show that the trip was cancelled due to weather and not because of "his hair." Standard procedure for the Secret Service in inclement weather. Not to mention that a trip via car would be considered way too dangerous because of the high risk of being stuck in traffic.

The left continues to prove they will stop at nothing to try and destroy this President.
Because the numerous other times he’s been seen denigrating people who have served means he would never do this right?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:57 pm
Because the numerous other times he’s been seen denigrating people who have served means he would never do this right?
Until a NAMED source say's he said it and when he said it and has another person to back it up, I believe John Bolton. Everyone was so quick to believe John Bolten when he said bad things about the Orange Man, why not now?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 pm
Rate This wrote:
Until a NAMED source say's he said it and when he said it and has another person to back it up, I believe John Bolton. Everyone was so quick to believe John Bolten when he said bad things about the Orange Man, why not now?
Because Trumps previous actions on this subject speak for themselves. He holds his supporters and anyone else that isn't him in complete contempt. He’d love your vote and adulation even if he thinks you’re scum however.

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:20 pm

It's been confirmed. I can't wait till his voting base dies off so we can have no mentally challenged mongs making decisions.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:36 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 pm
Rate This wrote:

Bryce. He did it and you know it. It's OK to forgive him , but don't try to defend him. It just looks silly.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:54 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:18 am
RT:
Please cite and name ALL of those instances to back up your claim...!!!!
Why don’t you have TT do that. Repeating ourselves about gold star families (The Khans) multiple denigrations of McCain and now these latest foaming at the mouth examples is getting old.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:01 pm

What "latest foaming at the mouth examples"?

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:06 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:01 pm
What "latest foaming at the mouth examples"?
How many wonderful suckers we have sitting pretty in the ground.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:20 pm

Never said it.

I know you love John Bolton, he said the report is BS.

Now what?

Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:06 pm

How many wonderful suckers we have sitting pretty in the ground.

As PT Barnum said, there's one born every minute. He just didn't realize they were all going to join the Military.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:37 pm

The only sucker I see here is the dipshit Canuck that thinks his opinion matters.

LOL! What an idiot.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:25 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:37 pm
The only sucker I see here is the dipshit Canuck that thinks his opinion matters.

LOL! What an idiot.
Notice you attack his origin but not his statements. Telling.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:31 pm

Not telling at all. His statements are consistently worthless.

You are circling the drain these days too. Start paying attention before it's too late.

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic