Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIA+

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: LGBTQIA+

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:50 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:18 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:03 am
Why do dykes get speeding tickets?

Because they’re always doing 69!
The tickets are issued at Van Dyke and I-69. I love your sense of humor. I needed a good chuckle this morning, Have a good Sunday LL101.
Have a good morning too!

I’m taking my time on Dix!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:30 pm

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:03 am
Anyone here ever know a gay man before?

I found out that a good buddy of mine from back when I worked in sales "came out" as gay on The Facebook recently. I like to cook a breakfast for my buddies and we have it in my garage rather than going down our place because of the whole virus kerfuffle. So I was finishing off some absolutely delicious crepes and my boy Jon pulled out his mobile device to show it to me. If he would have wrote a book about it, it would have been shorter. He was sayng that he couldn't back in the 80s and 90s because people on the job would have harassed him about it until he quit. No one would have harassed him, but you can bet I would make sure my group did all we could so that we would get him help.

He seemed to me like a good family man. Wife and sons. I can only imagine what this big lie did to his wife and kids. I can only imagine what he possibly did to those kids, too, if he felt the urges to be with men that he says he did. Misleading someone who marries you is no laughing matter, and I am disappointed.

The point is that I always suspected that gay men are deceitful, and this just goes to prove my point. They get so used to lying that they excuse all their dishonesty and throw it back on people living right. And then there are the ones who just want to act gay to fit in. Sort of like the trannies. I those are another story, I could spend all day on trannies, too.

So if you decide you want to go down the gay path, don't be a liar about it. People around you need to know so they can help you out.
Totally.

Guys who can’t get a woman and are desperate enough to have sex with another man are in desperate need of help. That’s why so many kill themselves. They know it’s against nature, but they do it anyway to fit in (get it?), acquire special rights, garner sympathy, or are just taken advantage of by other men who just want to get off sexually by all means necessary.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:38 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Some say its genetics, but that argument falls apart quickly.

I can say that that one can get infatuated with many different things, but that doesn't mean you have inmate relationship with it.

A logical person stops it before it gets to that point because they are in control and know it's not a healthy relationship.
Most of the gay and bi men I know are the most honest people and very loyal. Their divorce rate is lower than straights. Even lesbians have a lower divorce rate than straights. Very healthy relationships.

Obviously, a lot depends on age. A lot of people under 30 are immature, regardless of their sexuality.

My gay uncle had his 5th wedding anniversary yesterday, and I know he and his husband will be together for life. As soon as marriage equality passed, they announced the wedding. I love them so much. 2015 was a great year for our community.

As far as the whole virginity thing for your daughters, I hope it was done on the honor system. It's commendable though.

I realize the trolls think LGBT shag at random, but I had one partner all of jr high and high school.
“Marriage equality”? Now that’s funny. :rollin

Consenting adults still can’t get “married” as the state puts it.

Want to get married to more than one person or someone “too closely related” to you? You’re out of luck, consenting adults, but fags can get married and that’s good enough for them, and they don’t care about anyone else. That’s what happens when selfish people with small brains and even smaller penises get their way.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:26 am

G G wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:20 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 am
audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Some say its genetics, but that argument falls apart quickly.

I can say that that one can get infatuated with many different things, but that doesn't mean you have inmate relationship with it.

A logical person stops it before it gets to that point because they are in control and know it's not a healthy relationship.
Most of the gay and bi men I know are the most honest people and very loyal. Their divorce rate is lower than straights. Even lesbians have a lower divorce rate than straights. Very healthy relationships.

Obviously, a lot depends on age. A lot of people under 30 are immature, regardless of their sexuality.

My gay uncle had his 5th wedding anniversary yesterday, and I know he and his husband will be together for life. As soon as marriage equality passed, they announced the wedding. I love them so much. 2015 was a great year for our community.

As far as the whole virginity thing for your daughters, I hope it was done on the honor system. It's commendable though.

I realize the trolls think LGBT shag at random, but I had one partner all of jr high and high school.
“Marriage equality”? Now that’s funny. :rollin

Consenting adults still can’t get “married” as the state puts it.

Want to get married to more than one person or someone “too closely related” to you? You’re out of luck, consenting adults, but fags can get married and that’s good enough for them, and they don’t care about anyone else. That’s what happens when selfish people with small brains and even smaller penises get their way.
it sounds like you just described trannies :lol:
The fight for “marriage equality” as long as it benefits them, then refuse to fight for anyone else.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:08 am
I'm very confused by this statement. Please explain...
Ah, underage!

You’re releasing too much information from the LGBTQIAMM+ playbook!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:30 pm

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:37 pm
Audio, the only people that were confusing and making me upset were the idiot teachers I had that equated same sex attraction to pedophilia. Totally untrue.

Yes, kids are having sex at 13 and 14. I know that a guy and a girl from my class hooked up in 8th grade inside the men's bathroom at the Palace at a concert. I know of several other kids in my Christian school that were sexually active. It was the 90s, and Loveline and Love Phones were listened to and discussed daily. Most of us learned what we know about sex from Dr. Drew and Judy on Love Phones because our parents didn't teach us.

Teach your kids about sex, people! Keep it positive and let your kids know they can open up to you rather than make it guilt ridden.

For me, yes, sex forms bonds, and that's why I have fewer partners. But there are plenty of people where that is not the case.

I am not confused at all now, thank you. It's good to hear everyone's stereotypes though. If someone thought your sexuality was messed up, you would be mad too. Sexuality should be discussed openly and honest, which it never was at home for me and many others.

When it was discussed at home and church, it was always presented in a negative manner that you advocate for. That is what makes people confused.
Keep spreading love and AIDS!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:25 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:37 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:30 pm
Audio, the only people that were confusing and making me upset were the idiot teachers I had that equated same sex attraction to pedophilia. Totally untrue.

Yes, kids are having sex at 13 and 14. I know that a guy and a girl from my class hooked up in 8th grade inside the men's bathroom at the Palace at a concert. I know of several other kids in my Christian school that were sexually active. It was the 90s, and Loveline and Love Phones were listened to and discussed daily. Most of us learned what we know about sex from Dr. Drew and Judy on Love Phones because our parents didn't teach us.

Teach your kids about sex, people! Keep it positive and let your kids know they can open up to you rather than make it guilt ridden.

For me, yes, sex forms bonds, and that's why I have fewer partners. But there are plenty of people where that is not the case.

I am not confused at all now, thank you. It's good to hear everyone's stereotypes though. If someone thought your sexuality was messed up, you would be mad too. Sexuality should be discussed openly and honest, which it never was at home for me and many others.

When it was discussed at home and church, it was always presented in a negative manner that you advocate for. That is what makes people confused.
Keep spreading love and AIDS!!!
Amen to that, wait a minute MotorCityFreak is a Christian. Can I get an AMEN.
Then there are the idiots that say Jesus never said anything about sexuality:

Matthew 19:

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

So, you're either man or woman. XX or XY. That's it. Check.

Man and woman in marriage. That's it. Check.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:31 am

Your same sex relations are the definition of pedophilia because you were under age. Look it up.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:40 am

Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:31 pm
Gregg and McLovin, you can go fuck yourself. I was the same age as the guy I was fucking from 7th thru 12th grades. Got it? This is the LAST time I am addressing you, fucking incels.
Doesn’t matter how old you were. You committed a criminal sex act on an underage boy. It’s the same act all those fine Catholic priests did.

You are the definition of a pedophile.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:22 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:31 am

Your same sex relations are the definition of pedophilia because you were under age. Look it up.
You’re wrong. Burn in hell. Look it up.
He admits to having sex with a 7th grader. At least those losers on To Catch a Predator didn’t get the chance to commit the act, MotorCityRadioFreak did!

He had gay sex with a 7th grader. He preyed on underage children.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:56 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:44 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:40 am
Gregg and McLovin, you can go fuck yourself. I was the same age as the guy I was fucking from 7th thru 12th grades. Got it? This is the LAST time I am addressing you, fucking incels.
Doesn’t matter how old you were. You committed a criminal sex act on an underage boy. It’s the same act all those fine Catholic priests did.

But he’s now a Christian and all is forgiven. Sorta like the Dems sweep it under the rug and it will be forgotten.
He says he’s not “confused” any more. Guess being bisexual as a 7th grader is “confusing” but now he’s bisexual and not confused.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:00 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:56 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:44 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:40 am

But he’s now a Christian and all is forgiven. Sorta like the Dems sweep it under the rug and it will be forgotten.
He says he’s not “confused” any more. Guess being bisexual as a 7th grader is “confusing” but now he’s bisexual and not confused.
I guess all of those Catholic priests who had sex with 7th grade boys were just “confused” as well and shouldn’t face any consequences?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 am

hanson wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:25 am
G G wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:44 am
You better stay away from our children, freak.
you are such an asshole
You too!

MotorCityRadioFreak has admitted to having sex with a child. Our best option is to be suspect of all of you. If you drop the soap in the shower, don’t bend over to pick it up.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:11 am

hanson wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:45 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 am
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
you are such an asshole
You too!

MotorCityRadioFreak has admitted to having sex with a child. Our best option is to be suspect of all of you. If you drop the soap in the shower, don’t bend over to pick it up.
butt out
That's the way he likes it.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:41 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:22 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:11 am
hanson wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:45 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 am
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
you are such an asshole
You too!

butt out
That's the way he likes it.
making light of a suspected child rapist? nice. I see you took my bait you wienie .....some more bait
MotorCityRadioFreak says he had sex with a seventh grader.

Blowjob Biden has never said that he’s has sex with a child.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic