Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIA+

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: LGBTQIA+

Post by G G » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:20 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:38 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Some say its genetics, but that argument falls apart quickly.

I can say that that one can get infatuated with many different things, but that doesn't mean you have inmate relationship with it.

A logical person stops it before it gets to that point because they are in control and know it's not a healthy relationship.
Most of the gay and bi men I know are the most honest people and very loyal. Their divorce rate is lower than straights. Even lesbians have a lower divorce rate than straights. Very healthy relationships.

Obviously, a lot depends on age. A lot of people under 30 are immature, regardless of their sexuality.

My gay uncle had his 5th wedding anniversary yesterday, and I know he and his husband will be together for life. As soon as marriage equality passed, they announced the wedding. I love them so much. 2015 was a great year for our community.

As far as the whole virginity thing for your daughters, I hope it was done on the honor system. It's commendable though.

I realize the trolls think LGBT shag at random, but I had one partner all of jr high and high school.
“Marriage equality”? Now that’s funny. :rollin

Consenting adults still can’t get “married” as the state puts it.

Want to get married to more than one person or someone “too closely related” to you? You’re out of luck, consenting adults, but fags can get married and that’s good enough for them, and they don’t care about anyone else. That’s what happens when selfish people with small brains and even smaller penises get their way.
it sounds like you just described trannies :lol:

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:08 am

I realize the trolls think LGBT shag at random, but I had one partner all of jr high and high school.
I'm very confused by this statement. Please explain...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

hanson

Post by hanson » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:04 am

G G wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:20 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 am
audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Some say its genetics, but that argument falls apart quickly.

I can say that that one can get infatuated with many different things, but that doesn't mean you have inmate relationship with it.

A logical person stops it before it gets to that point because they are in control and know it's not a healthy relationship.
Most of the gay and bi men I know are the most honest people and very loyal. Their divorce rate is lower than straights. Even lesbians have a lower divorce rate than straights. Very healthy relationships.

Obviously, a lot depends on age. A lot of people under 30 are immature, regardless of their sexuality.

My gay uncle had his 5th wedding anniversary yesterday, and I know he and his husband will be together for life. As soon as marriage equality passed, they announced the wedding. I love them so much. 2015 was a great year for our community.

As far as the whole virginity thing for your daughters, I hope it was done on the honor system. It's commendable though.

“Marriage equality”? Now that’s funny. :rollin

Consenting adults still can’t get “married” as the state puts it.

Want to get married to more than one person or someone “too closely related” to you? You’re out of luck, consenting adults, but fags can get married and that’s good enough for them, and they don’t care about anyone else. That’s what happens when selfish people with small brains and even smaller penises get their way.
it sounds like you just described trannies :lol:
you seem to be quite the expert, pervert

G G

Post by G G » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:15 pm

I think MotorCityRadioFreak just admitted to being a MAP

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:57 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:15 pm
He absolutely did not. He was talking about when he was that age. Quit trying to slander him.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:57 pm
G G wrote:
He absolutely did not. He was talking about when he was that age. Quit trying to slander him.
BTW, I had to google what MAP stood for. G G didn't have to...

hanson

Post by hanson » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:58 pm

G G wrote:
Haven't learned to be civil, have you, fudgepacker

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:31 pm

Gregg and McLovin, you can go fuck yourself. I was the same age as the guy I was fucking from 7th thru 12th grades. Got it? This is the LAST time I am addressing you, fucking incels.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:34 pm
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
See, there's another one. All these alternative groups steal perfectly good words and turn their meaning into something else.

So now a map isn't a chart to help one find their way from point A to point B anymore? I'm afraid to look it up and see what some band of alternative weirdos changed it too.

And please remember. Over 60 people no longer wish to be referred to as old. It's offensive to them. They are self identifying as "impressive."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
I had to do so as well. I guess some people slip up and forget where they are.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:41 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
See, there's another one. All these alternative groups steal perfectly good words and turn their meaning into something else.

So now a map isn't a chart to help one find their way from point A to point B anymore? I'm afraid to look it up and see what some band of alternative weirdos changed it too.

And please remember. Over 60 people no longer wish to be referred to as old. It's offensive to them. They are self identifying as "impressive."
I thought it was "seasoned".

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:41 pm

I thought it was "seasoned".
No, that's offensive too.

Things you cook get "seasoned". Saying they're seasoned is like saying they're cooked or going to be eaten. Soilent Green anyone?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Well, I always took it as an adjective with two meanings. So, my apologies. Seems like a neutral term. "Impressive" seems to infer positive ideals, and quite a few older people shouldn't be described that way.

Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
[

I'm old. I feel it every day. :lol

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:05 pm

Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:31 pm
Gregg and McLovin, you can go fuck yourself. I was the same age as the guy I was fucking from 7th thru 12th grades. Got it? This is the LAST time I am addressing you, fucking incels.
No disrespect intended, but have you ever been with a woman?
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:

It certainly gives a new meaning to "Google maps". Most of use the apps to check traffic or give us directions. G G actually googles "maps" to look for dates.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic