Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lions refuse to work today because cops are scum

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Lions refuse to work today because cops are scum

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:58 pm

So, another incident where cops shoot a black guy in the back and the Detroit Lions refuse to practice.

If people got a day off every time cops abused the public, nobody would be working! Probably why there’s so much unemployment in the black community.

lovinlife101

Re: Lions refuse to work today because cops are scum

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:50 am
I dunno, maybe the cops should stop killing people because they're black?
Sure.

No reason for football players to be faggots and refuse to work. Nothing noble about that. They’re standing up for black people by doing what black people don’t do: work.

Oh, and don’t compare blacks to monkeys. Monkeys don’t trash the jungle when they don’t get their way.

lovinlife101

Re: Lions refuse to work today because cops are scum

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:40 am

km1125 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:33 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:13 am
Do I think the Kenosha cops acted with excessive force? Most likely. Why were the cops attempting to detain the man in the first place? That question was not answered. The fact he has a past criminal record is not an acceptable answer.
Are you kidding me? He had a current charge of felony sexual assault and a restraining order against going to that house!!

What should the cops do when a suspect FIGHTS with three officers then heads towards a vehicale and refuses many orders to stop??? Just let him walk away???

But I totally agree with the rest of your post regarding the Lions actions!!
Black people have a hard time finding non-criminals to be their martyrs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic