Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fallwell Jr. Likes to Watch!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: Fallwell Jr. Likes to Watch!

Post by G G » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:26 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:14 am
G G wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:12 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:53 pm
Where are the sheep who routinely defend evangelijerks? Being sheep, perhaps they are nervous.
Nothing to defend. Just have to wait for the facts. Until then this is a big nothingburger.

your an idiot, Vic.
Where there’s smoke there’s fire 🔥

These holier than thou preachers are usually dirtier than sin. They are getting caught and falling from grace all the time. The sheep never catch on to this and they continue getting milked for all their money.
Dont be using those graphics you decorate your grindr with to try and rebut me, boy.

This is a man of high moral character, and I will eat my hat if it comes out that there was anything more than a couple of honest mistakes that happened here.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:31 am

This is really a private matter for the Fallwells. It's none of our business.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:37 am

Hell no, do you know many years he and his dead dad condemned people like me? No, this is public because Failwell(sic)made everyone's sex life part of his public speeches and comments!

Evangelicals need to own this and eat some humble pie.

As a friend of mine said regarding Focus on the Family, "Focus on your own damn family and keep out of my business." This is not to say that all Christians are evil, but the Pharisee act needs to end from the fundies.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:07 am

While it is a major sin if Jerry Falwell, Jr. did this, there may be some mitigating circumstances. When a man marries a much younger woman, he may not be able to satisfy her. So sometimes the wife is willing to do this, in lieu of splitting up. But it does compromise his role as a preacher. They'll still probably split soon anyway. Remember that there is at least one reference to a similar incident in the Old Testament, so this is nothing new. It was Onan as one may recall. Apparently, the Lord punished Onan with death, not because he didn't complete the act properly, but because it was somehow in the Lord's plan for his brother's widow to carry on what would probably now be called preserving the genetic legacy the Lord wanted as closely as possible. And Onan didn't want to do that. It is kind of perverted for Jerry to watch though. If this really happened.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:16 am

G G wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:26 am

This is a man of high moral character, and I will eat my hat if it comes out that there was anything more than a couple of honest mistakes that happened here.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:06 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:16 am
G G wrote:

Surely an honest mistake. Getting your wife’s assistant in that position is commonplace... as American as apple pie... you aren’t a real normal ordinary average guy if you don’t do it too.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:54 am

:rollin You don't have to be a religious zealot to be a hypocrite, but it sure helps.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:15 pm

"He layeth me beside pool water; his rod and his staff comfort me."

G G

Post by G G » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:06 am
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:

Surely an honest mistake. Getting your wife’s assistant in that position is commonplace... as American as apple pie... you aren’t a real normal ordinary average guy if you don’t do it too.
Some men are imperfect. They make mistakes. I am so sorry that I am capable of forgiveness if someone is repentant about their actions. If he sinned and went off the straight path then I am willing to embrace him and pull him back up to that path.

For all your pro LGBT talk, if someone makes a mistake, slips up, and actually does any of that degenerte krap, you sure do have a shovel ready. I would say the hypocrite here is you!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:28 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:06 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:06 am
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:

Some men are imperfect. They make mistakes. I am so sorry that I am capable of forgiveness if someone is repentant about their actions. If he sinned and went off the straight path then I am willing to embrace him and pull him back up to that path.

For all your pro LGBT talk, if someone makes a mistake, slips up, and actually does any of that degenerte krap, you sure do have a shovel ready. I would say the hypocrite here is you!
No... that would be Falwell. If you’re gonna denigrate and off no forgiveness to someone who does this stuff you damn sure better not be doing it too. Period.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:16 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:15 pm
If you're throwing down shade, nothing is better than biblical shade...

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:42 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:16 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:15 pm
If you're throwing down shade, nothing is better than biblical shade...
To be clear, I don't give a rat's rump what 2, 3 or more adults do to get their rocks off as long as everyone involved has given informed consent. If ol' Jerry gets off watching his wife get it on with some other guy, it's no skin off my nose or any other organ I posess.

But if the guy in the corner has created political power and personal wealth while condemning anyone who isn't into only straight, married, missionary, procreative sex, he can piss up a rope and suck on the wet end. Same goes for anybody who supports him.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Don't be shy, Vic. Why don't you just come out and say what you think? :lol

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:46 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:40 am
It’s amazing how the LGBTQIAMM+ community is losing its collective poo over this story. They get so sexually excited whenever anything sexual happens, especially the bi’s. By definition, they can’t sustain a lifetime commitment to one person since they are attracted to both those who identify as men and women.

They also love to talk about the hypocrisy and lies of these kinds of people.

Make no mistake, people like the Falwells are scum and scam people.

But those in the LGBTQIAMM+ who are jacking off to this pool boy story are just as pathetic. They scream “hypocrisy” while engaging in the same behaviors, but try to shame only those they don’t like.

Here’s a thought, instead of celebrating the Falwells failures, why not never have taken them seriously in the first place? Why would you care about what they have to say about LGBTQIAMM+? Why would you care if people like that condemn you? Why give them that power in the first place?
Because I was raised fundamentalist and seeing these "saints" fall from their ivory towers is satisfying.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:20 am

So what you are saying things go from order to disorder?

See entropy.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic