Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Example Of How Uber Progressive's Think

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

Re: Example Of How Uber Progressive's Think

Post by hanson » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:54 am

G G wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:11 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:04 pm
G G wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:55 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:19 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:02 pm

This is the best post I've read here for years.
It was a fun read. For some reason though, I've a suspicion it was written as satire. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I can assure you it was a 100% true and honest story. I do some consulting and project management for a medium-sized business operating out of LV, and the owners and CEO wanted to get together for dinner and to discuss some changes that need to be made, so it was a shitty situation to be in since I let my in-law borrow my car while his was in the shop, so my "Plan B" was neutralized. Luckily they bounced me from the 6AM to 7:30 for for like 75 bucks. So I just ended up talking to some buddies on discord for a few hours and had a turkey wrap before getting on my flight.

The TSA checked through all of my carry-on, pulling out my laptop and scanning it twice. I was getting the feeling they were going to confiscate it. But no. It wasn't fun doing a layover in Dallas though, it took forever to get to the other terminal. Good pizza though!

btw, if you are a Vegas person, the strip is dead right now and there's nothing much to do. I would have rather gone to Florida.
You travel enough that you're going to Vegas during a pandemic but you don't have Clear???
I don't travel much, its not like we meet weekly, or even monthly. We are "cloud-based" and have a "distributed workforce" of contractors. Contractors=flakes, so I want to improve relations and performance by making our best workers regular employees so they have an interest in sticking around. Hopefully it will push some of the other ham-and-eggers to do better.
did you say something, you little asshole

G G

Post by G G » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:47 pm

hanson wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:54 am
G G wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

It was a fun read. For some reason though, I've a suspicion it was written as satire. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I can assure you it was a 100% true and honest story. I do some consulting and project management for a medium-sized business operating out of LV, and the owners and CEO wanted to get together for dinner and to discuss some changes that need to be made, so it was a shitty situation to be in since I let my in-law borrow my car while his was in the shop, so my "Plan B" was neutralized. Luckily they bounced me from the 6AM to 7:30 for for like 75 bucks. So I just ended up talking to some buddies on discord for a few hours and had a turkey wrap before getting on my flight.

The TSA checked through all of my carry-on, pulling out my laptop and scanning it twice. I was getting the feeling they were going to confiscate it. But no. It wasn't fun doing a layover in Dallas though, it took forever to get to the other terminal. Good pizza though!

btw, if you are a Vegas person, the strip is dead right now and there's nothing much to do. I would have rather gone to Florida.
You travel enough that you're going to Vegas during a pandemic but you don't have Clear???
I don't travel much, its not like we meet weekly, or even monthly. We are "cloud-based" and have a "distributed workforce" of contractors. Contractors=flakes, so I want to improve relations and performance by making our best workers regular employees so they have an interest in sticking around. Hopefully it will push some of the other ham-and-eggers to do better.
I find it adorable that my fans follow me around. It makes me feel like Elvis! Do you want me to sing a song for you, son? I bet you would like for me to swing my hips wouldn't you babbyface.

And yes it is little. I don't put things up it like you do with yours.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:47 pm
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

I find it adorable that my fans follow me around. It makes me feel like Elvis! Do you want me to sing a song for you, son? I bet you would like for me to swing my hips wouldn't you babbyface.

I must have struck a nerve, LL I WIN!!!!

G G

Post by G G » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:28 pm

hanson wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 pm
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

I gather that you believe me to be someone else on this board. I do have another profile here, but I can tell you that it is quite old and that I am not lovinglife101. And you can take that to the bank. Ask MW if you are curious enough.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:28 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:28 pm
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

I gather that you believe me to be someone else on this board. I do have another profile here, but I can tell you that it is quite old and that I am not lovinglife101. And you can take that to the bank. Ask MW if you are curious enough.
You don't get it, you dumb ass

G G

Post by G G » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:40 pm

hanson wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:28 pm
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
Matt wrote:
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

You don't get it, you dumb ass
yawn... back to ignore!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:57 am

Seizing control of the media, Bryce? How come OAN and Faux News are still on the air? Bolsheviks are communists which is not the same as Democrats. The Democratic Party is center left. Berniecrats like me are the progressive left, and the true communists ala Hugo Chavez and Joseph Stalin and the Eastern Bloc are the far left examples. You need to understand the difference between the three.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:02 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:57 am
Seizing control of the media, Bryce? How come OAN and Faux News are still on the air? Bolsheviks are communists which is not the same as Democrats. The Democratic Party is center left. Berniecrats like me are the progressive left, and the true communists ala Hugo Chavez and Joseph Stalin and the Eastern Bloc are the far left examples. You need to understand the difference between the three.
Fox news checks it's facts better then most. They won't even mention someone has passed away without confirmation from official source. Now the opinion shows are just that, opinions.

You have have flipped politics once, so you will flip again, bank on it.

Democrats used to be center left, but not the case anymore. They sound like Hugo Chavez and we all know how that turned out.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

hanson

Post by hanson » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:32 am

G G wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:40 pm

yawn... back to ignore!
you can't ignore me......I'm in your head maybe you are r bedell as well

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:57 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:02 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:57 am
Fox news checks it's facts better then most. They won't even mention someone has passed away without confirmation from official source. Now the opinion shows are just that, opinions.

You have have flipped politics once, so you will flip again, bank on it.

Democrats used to be center left, but not the case anymore. They sound like Hugo Chavez and we all know how that turned out.
Joe Biden is not the same as Hugo Chavez. He is a little left of Bill Clinton.

As far as flipping politics, that is doubtful. Find me a GOP that believes in assisting the poor and the LGBT community. The closest you can get is John Kasich, and he's giving a speech at the DNC convention this week. By the way, I crossed over and voted for him in 2016 just so I could attempt to stop Dump. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

If the GOP wants to lie down with the authoritarianism and fascism of Trumpler, I am not coming back. If they have somebody who will be a centrist and present ideas that respect the poor and disown Don the Con, then we can talk. You have to at least try to meet the American people half way rather than cowtow to these racist militia types. Oh, and give a damn about keeping important infrastructure like the post office.

This isn't GWB's GOP.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:09 am
A central tenet of the Bolshevik ideology was that the Party members and their operatives knew best how society should be structured, and what ordinary people should be allowed to know and to think. They enforced this tenet by intimidation, or if necessary, by elimination.

What should be noted is that the Bolsheviks were speaking for the “people”, or so they claimed. Even their name insinuated as much, being derived from the Slavic for “majority.” In fact, they were never more than a select minority in any of the nations they subdued. They succeeded with their ruse by seizing control of the media, as instructed by Marx and accomplished by Lenin. Once the organs for the flow of information were subverted, the brainwashing of the masses began.
You have the historical allegory skills of a 1st grader.

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:46 pm

G G wrote:

Gotta run to Mark for help, do you

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic