Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer: "Do what I say, not what I do"

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Whitmer: "Do what I say, not what I do"

Post by R Bedell » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:53 pm

The Draconian Queen is all hypocrisy and too stupid to realize it.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:42 am

And the bogus Bull Sh*t DNC Talking Points are thriving this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuE9sP8W8k

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:28 am

“we wanted to help you more than they did” will always win the day. It only adds fuel to throwing the GOP out in November
And that is precisely what is wrong. Piss on America as long as we can win in November. Never mind America is in Debt for the Tune of $26.6 TRILLION, that Americans will have to pay back, to include yourself, your kids, your grandkids, and great grandkids. And the insanity of wanting to going in deeper just boggles the mind. Rest assured the Democrats don't care, as well as the other side of the aisle, because they won't pay, and they still gt their paychecks. They have NO skins in the game.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:31 am

Each one trillion that congress spends is the equivalent of yet another $10,000 credit card balance that gets put on each and every working American, along with the attendant interest.
Democrats don't care. They want another $3 Trillion package loaded up with Pork. Goal??? cripple America for the sole purpose of regaining control. "Shut'er down".......!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic