Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bo knew

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Bo knew

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:00 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Bo knew

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:20 pm

I get the impression that he wanted Canham to take the heat of the blowback. Many sources have said there is a "Gay Mafia" and that if he was the front man for the complaint, it would come back to haunt him. Canham apparently didn't wan't to face the blowback either.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:02 pm

Dear Wolverines,

Been there. Everybody knew.

Yours truly,
Sparty

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm

Seems like the person that told Bo believes Bo acted appropriately. What about Moeller or Lloyd? Did anyone say anything to either of them?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:25 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm
Seems like the person that told Bo believes Bo acted appropriately. What about Moeller or Lloyd? Did anyone say anything to either of them?
Bout time Bo was brought down to size... the myth outshines the results.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:47 pm

Matt wrote:
He said that Bo told him to report it to Canham and didn't go any further himself. Please. We know who was calling the shots for Michigan football at that time.

Christ, even Paterno himself reported the info to the AD when he was told.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:24 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:25 pm
Matt wrote:
You have issues. You claim to be a Michigan fan, but all you do is trash the school and the football program.
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Matt wrote:
He said that Bo told him to report it to Canham and didn't go any further himself. Please. We know who was calling the shots for Michigan football at that time.

Again, I'm not excusing Bo, but let's wait and see what else comes out. Don Canham's name needs to be stripped from the swimming building. Bo's statue might also need to come down if more conclusive evidence comes out. Mo and Lloyd need to talk...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:24 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:25 pm
Matt wrote:
You have issues. You claim to be a Michigan fan, but all you do is trash the school and the football program.
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Matt wrote:

Again, I'm not excusing Bo, but let's wait and see what else comes out. Don Canham's name needs to be stripped from the swimming building. Bo's statue might also need to come down if more conclusive evidence comes out. Mo and Lloyd need to talk...
While I am a fan I’m not drunk on the overhyped kool-aid... they’ve given me one thing to legitimately brag about in 60 years and even that was shared.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:53 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:24 pm

Agree. This looks awful for Schembechler and his legacy. Logically, it's hard to believe he didn't know. But nothing is to be served by a rush to judgement, especially considering the parties involved are not going anywhere.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:17 am

I believe that College Athletics is loaded with this stuff. Athletes were faced with the dilemma of reporting wrongdoing vs. keeping their scholarships. Think about it. Besides Physical Education and Athletics, what other College sponsored activity involves same sex students running around in the nude in Locker Rooms? And this kind of thing has been going on forever. I've heard locker room horror stories from the 1950s in Detroit. Without getting too graphic, it involved coaches and school officials "inspecting" students' private parts on a daily basis to check for "Venereal Diseases", on the pretext that they could be spread around in gym facilities.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:39 pm

What about Moeller or Lloyd? Did anyone say anything to either of them?
Excellent question. Lloyd, Gary (to a lesser degree), Red, various men's wrestling coaches, and others have some explaining to do.

Of course, when creeps such as Provost Philbert are allowed to roam campus for a couple decades, is it any wonder disturbing deeds such as those perpetrated by "Dr. A" (what a fitting nickname) are tolerated?

https://www.freep.com/story/news/educat ... 478000002/

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:09 am

I believe that College Athletics is loaded with this stuff. Athletes were faced with the dilemma of reporting wrongdoing vs. keeping their scholarships. Think about it. Besides Physical Education and Athletics, what other College sponsored activity involves same sex students running around in the nude in Locker Rooms?
I do agree it's more widespread than reported, and I suspect it was especially bad in the "old" days.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:19 pm

I would rather stink than be a someone's kink. I refused to set foot in a community shower.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic