Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: TC Shuts Up is a coward

Post by G G » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:44 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:32 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 pm
Leave it to a liberal to make wild accusations with no grounding in fact and then look down his nose at others and spin yarns about how special they are when they're exposed. This lashing out at community colleges is among the more bizarre things I have seen from a lib, usually they think they're great. All it takes is a pulse to get an A, and then they can ship off another sad sack transferring to a "real school" for more indoctrination.

Meanwhile TC nuzzles at mammy government's teat with his other leftist friends while they share Marxist ideas like corona being passed around a bathhouse.
Do you have a ghostwriter now you little prick your sentence structure is different
I will speak how I wish to speak. Nothing has changed about my grammar. If I am using words that are too difficult for you to comprehend, then see if some of your lib friends can help you decode my messages. In the meantime, since you've taken to following me around this forum, how about you get me a coffee or something to drink, my fanboy?

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:01 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:44 pm
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
Leave it to a liberal to make wild accusations with no grounding in fact and then look down his nose at others and spin yarns about how special they are when they're exposed. This lashing out at community colleges is among the more bizarre things I have seen from a lib, usually they think they're great. All it takes is a pulse to get an A, and then they can ship off another sad sack transferring to a "real school" for more indoctrination.

Meanwhile TC nuzzles at mammy government's teat with his other leftist friends while they share Marxist ideas like corona being passed around a bathhouse.
Do you have a ghostwriter now you little prick your sentence structure is different
I will speak how I wish to speak. Nothing has changed about my grammar. If I am using words that are too difficult for you to comprehend, then see if some of your lib friends can help you decode my messages. In the meantime, since you've taken to following me around this forum, how about you get me a coffee or something to drink, my fanboy?
It took you over 60 words to call me a fanboy. I'm impressed. You are only an empty shell of who you used to be, too bad. Change in medication perhaps. now I feel sorry for you with your diminished mental capacity. That is all.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:24 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:01 pm
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

It took you over 60 words to call me a fanboy. I'm impressed. You are only an empty shell of who you used to be, too bad. Change in medication perhaps. now I feel sorry for you with your diminished mental capacity. That is all.
I still see you quoting me, fanboy. It appears that even shaming you won't stop you from following me around at this point. This is the last of the attention I will allocate to you.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:30 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:24 pm
hanson wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:01 pm
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

I still see you quoting me, fanboy. It appears that even shaming you won't stop you from following me around at this point. This is the last of the attention I will allocate to you.
Sleepy GG strikes again...

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Mea culpa this week?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:43 pm
Mea culpa this week?
Wouldn’t hold your breath...

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Mea culpa this week?
I'm not, but do you think I'll stop asking?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:57 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Mea culpa this week?
I'm not, but do you think I'll stop asking?
No and keep fighting the good fight.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:30 pm

Mea culpa this weekend?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Still waiting...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:10 am

I'm wondering if TCSU will admit prior accounts?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Still waiting TCSU...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:48 am

Whats the theme song for your mea culpa?

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:57 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:18 am
TCSU:
Apparently you couldn't handle the fact that everyone doesn't believe the same things they believe in Ann Arbor
I 100% agree.
Same here 💯 Agreed.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:23 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:57 am
R Bedell wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:18 am
TCSU:
Apparently you couldn't handle the fact that everyone doesn't believe the same things they believe in Ann Arbor
I 100% agree.
Same here 💯 Agreed.
Downriver trash.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic