Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Removal Of The Racists

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Removal Of The Racists

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:35 pm

The House of Representatives Wednesday passed bipartisan legislation to remove confederate statues from the U.S. Capitol, arguing that the memorials to white men who sought to keep African Americans enslaved should no longer be lauded in the halls of Congress.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house- ... rs-racists

So, how about removing the Democratic Party? They were the party of slavery. They were the party of Jim Crow. They were the party of segregation. It's their history. Doesn't matter what they portend to today.

How about Woodrow Wilson? He was the most racist president in history. I have a litany of things to back that statement up. He even screened the movie "Birth of a Nation" at the White House.

Are African American's the only race that is important? I think not. I think all things to do with FDR must be removed. After all, he interred Japanese Americans and took away their property. If that isn't racist, I don't know what is. He didn't care much for Jew's either. He denied entry into the U.S. to Jews who fled from Nazi-controlled Europe during Hitler’s purges.

Hooo Ahhh, I'm just getting started. There's Joe Biden. I can show you racism galore when it comes to Joe Biden. Not to mention, he's been in the national political spotlight for 50 years. I guess he didn't have the time to fix the problem eh? Was it time or desire?

Virginia Democratic Sen. Harry Byrd was so vehemently against the landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision that he took the time to write a “Southern Manifesto” that opposed desegregation in American schools. Nancy Pelosi had this to say about him, "While some simply bore witness to history, Senator Byrd shaped it - and strove to build a brighter future for us all." Maybe we should remove her too?

In 1976, President Jimmy Carter stayed a member of the Plains Baptist Church even as it voted against allowing blacks to join. Erase him!

How about Gov. Ralph Northam, Virginia Democrat, who wore blackface while in grad school in the 1980s. And again a KKK hood for Halloween. Why doesn't anyone want to get rid of him? Or, how about Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, a Democrat, also has very racist past?

I guess racism is OK as long as your "OUR" racists.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Re: Removal Of The Racists

Post by bmw » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:56 pm

The Democrat party is STILL the party of slavery. Specifically, through government dependence.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Wow!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:56 pm
The Democrat party is STILL the party of slavery. Specifically, through government dependence.
🤡

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:29 pm
bmw wrote:
🤡
He's not wrong.

In 1955 94% of black children were born to two parent households. Today, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. Democrat policy started in the mid to late 60's has rewarded unwed mothers financially with government dollars and doomed their offspring to poverty, violence, prison or premature death.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:29 pm
bmw wrote:
🤡
He's not wrong.

In 1955 94% of black children were born to two parent households. Today, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. Democrat policy started in the mid to late 60's has rewarded unwed mothers financially with government dollars and doomed their offspring to poverty, violence, prison or premature death.
It was also the me generation... such personal responsibility was a parents of the boomers thing. So while it may be most prevalent in the black community the single parent and/or broken household thing is a societal problem in general.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:36 pm
So while it may be most prevalent in the black community the single parent and/or broken household thing is a societal problem in general.
Yes, it is a problem across the races, but 18% for whites and 70% for blacks is a pretty big disparity. It's not about skin color, it's more about culture. From my personal perspective and seeing and being part of the cohort group from my daughters high school class, the majority, not all, but the majority, of Caucasian girls bearing children out of wedlock have done so with a black male as the father.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:43 pm

Can we remove the racist operation that is Planned Parenthood?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:42 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:36 pm
So while it may be most prevalent in the black community the single parent and/or broken household thing is a societal problem in general.
Yes, it is a problem across the races, but 18% for whites and 70% for blacks is a pretty big disparity. It's not about skin color, it's more about culture. From my personal perspective and seeing and being part of the cohort group from my daughters high school class, the majority, not all, but the majority, of Caucasian girls bearing children out of wedlock have done so with a black male as the father.
Until you suddenly look at poor whites. That number is much higher and the situation there isn't pretty.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 am

nah, let's just keep removing republicans from office :D

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:11 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 am
Spoken like a true luminary.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:29 am

Neckbeard wrote:
You mean the only ones that have the gonads to say that broken homes are major part of the problem?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:37 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:29 am
Neckbeard wrote:
You mean the only ones that have the gonads to say that broken homes are major part of the problem?
wow, what superheroes they seem to be to you.

if broken homes really mattered to them then we would see policies coming from them to address it.

you can carry daddy trump's water all day long, he ain't gonna let you get a sip, dude. :lol:

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:39 am

I never voted for him, so how am I carrying anything but my own opinion?

TC Shuts Up

Removal Of The Rapists

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:57 am

After they remove the racists, they can remove the rapists from Congress. I'm sure that Ghislane Maxwell has the goods on a lot of them. If, as Madonna sang, she "Lives To Tell". Ghislane should do a new version of "Live To Tell" for us to remember her by. Like Madonna, Cher, Melanie, and Charlene of course, the track will be released by "Ghislane", and have a similar theme as Charlene's "Never Been To Me", with a similar cast of lyrical characters.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic