Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: TC Shuts Up is a coward

Post by G G » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:43 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 pm
Leave it to a liberal to make wild accusations with no grounding in fact and then look down his nose at others and spin yarns about how special they are when they're exposed. This lashing out at community colleges is among the more bizarre things I have seen from a lib, usually they think they're great. All it takes is a pulse to get an A, and then they can ship off another sad sack transferring to a "real school" for more indoctrination.

Meanwhile TC nuzzles at mammy government's teat with his other leftist friends while they share Marxist ideas like corona being passed around a bathhouse.
Marxist ideas? How is that a Marxist idea? Why did you suddenly appear here again after YEARS away?
The Marxist is like the member of a cult. He can only accept the rules that the leader promulgates. He will fight vigorously and with abandon to civility or reason when challenged on his beliefs. He sees institutions run by the government as apparent figures of authority. My comment saying that its like corona being passed is a simile.

I appear where I'm needed.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:50 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:28 pm
I have taught broadcast one and broadcast two plus Introduction to Communications at a community college. They don't even teach broadcast in most places anymore.
Did someone ask for your resume? I know I didn't.

All in all, in my eyes you are no better than a racist for your constant and consistent pounding on what you see as people that are inferior to you because of where they might live or where they went (or didn't) go to school. You are, in fact, quite proud to display your hatred of others that are different from you.

It's actually despicable and discredits everything else you post because you fail to display an understanding that your behavior is just flat out wrong with your beliefs based on stereotypes and generalities instead of the actual people.
Ah, your problem is with business not me. Every business in America see things in stereotypes and demographics. The key is to not have racial bias in those demographics that you seek out.

I'll let you in on a secret, most businesses do not go out of their way to cater the bottom 60% of income earners. Have you ever seen a TV commercial where the customer is driving a shitbox? Everyone always drives brand new cars.

Have some fun with Google and Trump businesses. You'll soon realize he's about as bad as it gets when it comes to bias.

But again, my actions reflect a different Sensibility.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:50 pm
Ah, your problem is with business not me. Every business in America see things in stereotypes and demographics. The key is to not have racial bias in those demographics that you seek out.

I'll let you in on a secret, most businesses do not go out of their way to cater the bottom 60% of income earners. Have you ever seen a TV commercial where the customer is driving a shitbox? Everyone always drives brand new cars.

Have some fun with Google and Trump businesses. You'll soon realize he's about as bad as it gets when it comes to bias.
The divert and deflect is actually quite humorous, especially to someone that didn't vote for Trump in 16 and will never ever vote for him in 20, but fails to answer even a tiny little bit of the previous posting.

At least you're a consistent turd. :rollin

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:12 pm

I guess I was overcome by the outrage with how business actually works. Please let me know what I am deflecting. After telling me you don't need my resume I won't bother sharing with you how I have and continue to make the world a better place.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:51 pm

So the $6 question: which other accounts has TCSU used in the past and/or is using concurrently.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:26 am

If people reveal anything, I'm going to pull a HUQE. I HAVE been involved as a plaintiff in lawsuits. Sometimes a good lawsuit or court order is what is needed.

I could reveal a lot of information about a lot of people on this board. If I wanted to, I could. I don't, because I am "nuanced", and think more than one step ahead. Remember that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And you don't urinate into the wind, and you don't want to get into a urinating contest with skunks.

BTW, I suspect that both TC Talks and Matt have other screen names. And Turkeytop has probably registered a. second smarta$$ account.

If something is happening to you directly, it is somebody else doing it, not me.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:38 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:26 am
If people reveal anything, I'm going to pull a HUQE. I HAVE been involved as a plaintiff in lawsuits. Sometimes a good lawsuit or court order is what is needed.

I could reveal a lot of information about a lot of people on this board. If I wanted to, I could. I don't, because I am "nuanced", and think more than one step ahead. Remember that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And you don't urinate into the wind, and you don't want to get into a urinating contest with skunks.

BTW, I suspect that both TC Talks and Matt have other screen names. And Turkeytop has probably registered a. second smarta$$ account.

If something is happening to you directly, it is somebody else doing it, not me.
I only use this account and have only ever used this account. Threatening lawsuits? Get over yourself.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:38 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:

I only use this account and have only ever used this account. Threatening lawsuits? Get over yourself.
Has HUQE?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:03 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 am
Matt wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:

Has HUQE?
That douche bag is a little known media personality. You're a nobody as far as we know. No one is requesting your personal information. I've just asked what your accounts you have used in the past or are currently using. You're alluding to events that happened 5 or 6 years before you joined. In turn, you're threatening lawsuits and providing private information. This is a character issue, and you appear to be revealing that you lack character. You have the power to change that perception...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:05 pm

Wow, he's still trying to avoid the obvious.

― Noam Chomsky

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:03 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:

Has HUQE?
That douche bag is a little known media personality. You're a nobody as far as we know. No one is requesting your personal information. I've just asked what your accounts you have used in the past or are currently using. You're alluding to events that happened 5 or 6 years before you joined. In turn, you're threatening lawsuits and providing private information. This is a character issue, and you appear to be revealing that you lack character. You have the power to change that perception...
Matt wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:03 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:

Has HUQE?
I have the means to file a lawsuit for doxxing if you reveal my identity or screen names in any way. I'll even ask HUQE for tips. Meanwhile, I'll be watching you.

Keep in mind, I have done NOTHING to you except disagree. Oh, I guess I insulted your beloved Ann Arbor and The Arrogant University of Michigan.

I want to know what you think I did to hurt you.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:30 pm

I don't think you know what doxxing is...

Your account is not a person. You are NOT a victim. YOU are the one that created an account targeting another member. You have revealed yourself to be someone that has been at least lurking since 2006 or 2007. I do not know who you are, but I have my suspicions. I'm not going to reveal, but I do think you should come clean. You acknowledged you don't like TCT, but why do you need to hide between a fake account?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:00 am

Mea culpa today? I'm not holding my breath.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 am

So I guess he really is a coward. Maybe he can ask MW to change his accounts to the coward

― Noam Chomsky

hanson

Post by hanson » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:32 pm

G G wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 pm
Leave it to a liberal to make wild accusations with no grounding in fact and then look down his nose at others and spin yarns about how special they are when they're exposed. This lashing out at community colleges is among the more bizarre things I have seen from a lib, usually they think they're great. All it takes is a pulse to get an A, and then they can ship off another sad sack transferring to a "real school" for more indoctrination.

Meanwhile TC nuzzles at mammy government's teat with his other leftist friends while they share Marxist ideas like corona being passed around a bathhouse.
Do you have a ghostwriter now you little prick your sentence structure is different

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic