Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: TC Talks is a jerk to me

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:42 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:39 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:52 pm
Because from the beginning, he was an arrogant jerk to me. And he just seems to get worse and worse. He never repents.
Repents? For what should I be repenting from? Defending all that is humane against the Antichrist Orange Cheeto and his mouth breathing henchmen?

I don't see how that's possible.
That’s what heathens always believe.

Basically, you’ve been taught in your mini DAVOS seminar clones that America is bad if they defend themselves from aggression and unfair trade practices. Most of the people here will never accept our hands being tied that way for long.
I still don't get the obsession with TCT...
That's your problem...you're trying to logically and pragmatically find an answer. Thing is, this guy is loonier than a psycho off his meds. He adds up 6 and 7 and gets ostrich.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:19 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Because from the beginning, he was an arrogant jerk to me. And he just seems to get worse and worse. He never repents.
Repents? For what should I be repenting from? Defending all that is humane against the Antichrist Orange Cheeto and his mouth breathing henchmen?

Basically, you’ve been taught in your mini DAVOS seminar clones that America is bad if they defend themselves from aggression and unfair trade practices. Most of the people here will never accept our hands being tied that way for long.
It's not just me, it's all of us Social Democrats. We stay up late, recruiting your neighbors, discrediting the misguided. We want thought control and prisons in the tundra for the non-believers.

If I were you, I wouldn't sleep again.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:20 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:59 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:42 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:

I still don't get the obsession with TCT...
That's your problem...you're trying to logically and pragmatically find an answer. Thing is, this guy is loonier than a psycho off his meds. He adds up 6 and 7 and gets ostrich.
:lol
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:19 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:

It's not just me, it's all of us Social Democrats. We stay up late, recruiting your neighbors, discrediting the misguided. We want thought control and prisons in the tundra for the non-believers.

If I were you, I wouldn't sleep again.
I hear Macomb County us a hotbed for your activity.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Re: TC Shuts Up is a coward

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:37 pm

Here's another way to look at it...

I make obscene fees consulting businesses to shape their culture for people like me. It's why these businesses double their revenue in 24 months, it's why Traverse City is thriving and it's why Starbucks makes more per location selling coffee than 70% of all small business. Americans want what I am about.

I could explain it more, but it would frighten you.

Or I could discuss the wage disparity in the country is as high as it's ever been. I could emphasize how this has created homelessness, and poverty. I could discuss the cut to taxes hurts our ability to compete and win in an increasingly competitive global landscape. China is running at full speed ahead, we're arguing about face masks while our economy is at a stand still. It's not going to restart until we get the virus reduced.

If you had an economic education, you might understand that there is nothing to be gained from leaving the world economy. Corporations are still going to do whatever makes them more money, and Trump is in full support. He doesn't care about these values you think makes America, he just knows how to lie to you in a way you believe.

So be angry that I know how it works and get paid to show people how it works. There are millions of us.

I doubt you believe most of what you post. I think it amuses you. But as Matt has suggested, maybe it's time to move on.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:02 pm

See what I mean? I would NEVER BRAG about obscene fees and incomes, even though I could brag. I don't know if my achievement is less than or greater than his, and I really don't care. I feel guilty for just revealing that much. I hope the Lord will forgive me. But I don't feel guilty about calling him out for his arrogance. I think HE needs to change his whole attitude. There are other people who post on this board who I know for a fact are more successful than he is, and they keep it to themselves, as tempted as they may be to call him out, except politically and morally.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Wow ... whole new levels of arrogance and narcissism from TC Talks. Congratulations, TC Trump. You just described yourself exactly like the Donald has described himself forever.

Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing ... amazing. Nice job pretending to be liberal enough to actually care about society ... but the reality is that everything is all about you, and only you. "Americans want what I am about". Awesome.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:17 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:06 pm
Wow ... whole new levels of arrogance and narcissism from TC Talks. Congratulations, TC Trump. You just described yourself exactly like the Donald has described himself forever.

Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing ... amazing. Nice job pretending to be liberal enough to actually care about society ... but the reality is that everything is all about you, and only you. "Americans want what I am about". Awesome.
and sometimes it takes very little to push people's buttons. Those on the board who have met me I know there's a bit more substance than that.

There are certainly wealthier people in this world then me or you or anyone on this board. There is no sense worrying about them. Out of curiosity, what's up with my whole attitude? How do I need to change? Become more paranoid? More racist? Tell me how I can be a better person. Maybe I need to create a new alias and start telling other people how they should live. It seems to be working out just fine for you.
Last edited by TC Talks on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:20 pm

You can start by not putting down people that choose to attend community college. For whatever reason.

That stick has gone so far up your butt, you don't even realize it hurts.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:20 pm
You can start by not putting down people that choose to attend community college. For whatever reason.

That stick has gone so far up your butt, you don't even realize it hurts.
I attended a Community College for a semester. I also taught at one. Raising Macomb Community College has little to do with the community college.

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Sorry, but huh? You are one warped SOB.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:28 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:24 pm
Sorry, but huh? You are one warped SOB.
I have taught broadcast one and broadcast two plus Introduction to Communications at a community college. They don't even teach broadcast in most places anymore.

― Noam Chomsky

G G

Post by G G » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Leave it to a liberal to make wild accusations with no grounding in fact and then look down his nose at others and spin yarns about how special they are when they're exposed. This lashing out at community colleges is among the more bizarre things I have seen from a lib, usually they think they're great. All it takes is a pulse to get an A, and then they can ship off another sad sack transferring to a "real school" for more indoctrination.

Meanwhile TC nuzzles at mammy government's teat with his other leftist friends while they share Marxist ideas like corona being passed around a bathhouse.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:28 pm
I have taught broadcast one and broadcast two plus Introduction to Communications at a community college. They don't even teach broadcast in most places anymore.
Did someone ask for your resume? I know I didn't.

All in all, in my eyes you are no better than a racist for your constant and consistent pounding on what you see as people that are inferior to you because of where they might live or where they went (or didn't) go to school. You are, in fact, quite proud to display your hatred of others that are different from you.

It's actually despicable and discredits everything else you post because you fail to display an understanding that your behavior is just flat out wrong with your beliefs based on stereotypes and generalities instead of the actual people.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:43 pm

G G wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 pm
Leave it to a liberal to make wild accusations with no grounding in fact and then look down his nose at others and spin yarns about how special they are when they're exposed. This lashing out at community colleges is among the more bizarre things I have seen from a lib, usually they think they're great. All it takes is a pulse to get an A, and then they can ship off another sad sack transferring to a "real school" for more indoctrination.

Meanwhile TC nuzzles at mammy government's teat with his other leftist friends while they share Marxist ideas like corona being passed around a bathhouse.
Marxist ideas? How is that a Marxist idea? Why did you suddenly appear here again after YEARS away?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Hey. I'm the resident Marxist here. I resent my ideas being attributed to others.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic