Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BTTT (Back To The Top) Abuse

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Honeyman

Re: BTTT (Back To The Top) Abuse

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:24 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:40 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:18 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:13 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:32 am
Sounds like censorship.
Sounds like MW owns the forum and can do whatever he wants. There’s nothing more constitutional or American than that.
That's the good news. The bad news is that he doesn't care
He types up this whole new terms and rules nonsense, pretending to care, but he prefers to spend his time whining about the music volume at stations nobody else is even listening to

And somehow comments like this are perfectly fine:

"Blackout 2020"
Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:18 pm

People are encouraged to spend money at black-owned business only and boycott businesses owned by white people.

https://abc7chicago.com/business/blacko ... s/6304374/

People are also encouraged to speak in Ebonics, sag their pants, steal stuff, and be lazy.

So you can call black people lazy, Gays "fags" on a regular basis, and other repeated slurs.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:56 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:24 pm

So you can call black people lazy, Gays "fags" on a regular basis, and other repeated slurs.
Well my 560 friend, the way I look at it, as American's, we have a right to a whole bunch of stuff. One thing that doesn't have an amendment is the right not to be offended.

You see, I believe I am far from a troll, but most certainly have said and wrote things that have offended you and many others. Not because I set out to do so, but because I see the world from a different perspective. The "Squad" of four America haters offend me on a daily basis. I don't think they should be removed from cable news broadcasts.

Our benefactor, MW, has seen fit to have a block/ignore feature available if someone raises your blood pressure beyond a point that is in your wheel house. He shouldn't have to be a baby sitter on all things viewed offensive by the denizens of this board.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:29 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:56 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Well my 560 friend, the way I look at it, as American's, we have a right to a whole bunch of stuff. One thing that doesn't have an amendment is the right not to be offended.

You see, I believe I am far from a troll, but most certainly have said and wrote things that have offended you and many others. Not because I set out to do so, but because I see the world from a different perspective. The "Squad" of four America haters offend me on a daily basis. I don't think they should be removed from cable news broadcasts.

Our benefactor, MW, has seen fit to have a block/ignore feature available if someone raises your blood pressure beyond a point that is in your wheel house. He shouldn't have to be a baby sitter on all things viewed offensive by the denizens of this board.
But at a certain point doing it maliciously crosses a line. In some cases it’s criminal... so there has to be a limit somewhere.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:50 am

who cares? its the internet. people come here because they're bored and wanna blow off steam. I find that the area of the board where the most contention and bickering happens is in the off-topic politics board. Just let it be a garbage dump. There isn't anything close to illegal happening here anyways, its a bunch of old guys sniping one another. This isn't like some dox site where people post ssn's and ccn's for people who piss them off. just have fun.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:27 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:29 am
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

But at a certain point doing it maliciously crosses a line. In some cases it’s criminal... so there has to be a limit somewhere.
“In some cases it’s criminal” Rate This, Are you serious? :lol what a drama queen. Why don’t you go and bake some cupcakes and give it a rest sweetie.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:33 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:27 am
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

“In some cases it’s criminal” Rate This, Are you serious? :lol what a drama queen. Why don’t you go and bake some cupcakes and give it a rest sweetie.
There are instances when certain behaviors or threats even in an online setting cross a legal line. Certainly quite a bit of what a certain poster does crosses an ethical line.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:05 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:33 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:27 am
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

There are instances when certain behaviors or threats even in an online setting cross a legal line. Certainly quite a bit of what a certain poster does crosses an ethical line.
Where’s the proof. Show us a for instance, because I have never read any threats on this site ever by anyone. As far as anyone crossing a ethical line that could just simply be a matter of opinion. I know who your referring to and as far as I’m concerned it all goes back to some people wanting censorship on this board.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:25 am

What does this poster add to anything with sexual comments that have nothing to do with anything? What’s the good reason to allow that?

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:46 am

Sexual is not criminal or threatening. You’re claiming “In some cases it’s criminal” my question is what is criminal about this person’s post or anybody’s post for that matter, you know what? there is nothing criminal. If this person talks sexual content in their post, who cares just block them with the foe feature on this site. No need for the Buzzboard to have to censor the board, that’s why you can block those posters yourself.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:33 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:46 am
Sexual is not criminal or threatening. You’re claiming “In some cases it’s criminal” my question is what is criminal about this person’s post or anybody’s post for that matter, you know what? there is nothing criminal. If this person talks sexual content in their post, who cares just block them with the foe feature on this site. No need for the Buzzboard to have to censor the board, that’s why you can block those posters yourself.
That’s like saying “just ignore the loud obnoxious guy in the corner, we aren’t gonna do anything about it and don’t care if we lose business.”

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:38 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:40 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:18 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:13 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:32 am
Sounds like censorship.
Sounds like MW owns the forum and can do whatever he wants. There’s nothing more constitutional or American than that.
That's the good news. The bad news is that he doesn't care
He types up this whole new terms and rules nonsense, pretending to care, but he prefers to spend his time whining about the music volume at stations nobody else is even listening to
Easy there Sammy g

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic