Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan Anti-Abortion Petition on last legs.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Michigan Anti-Abortion Petition on last legs.

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:30 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:14 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 am
What?

Who could possibly be against burning an infant alive with acid, decapitating them, dismembering them, puncturing their neck and sucking their brains out?

I mean, isn't murder the most compassionate response to society's ills?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

Unwanted kid? Kill a kid.

Kid the "wrong gender"? Kill a kid.

Can't afford a kid? Kill a kid.

It's all really simple here.
Science says otherwise. Science tells us that a fetus is not a person. Rather, it is a mass of developing cells, that magically become human at some arbitrary point in development - you know, like 24 weeks-ish. It just depends on how inconvenient it is. If it really is inconvenient, it can remain a clump of cells right up to leaving the birth canal, where again it magically becomes human upon leaving the canal. But at that point, there is still some wiggle room - the cells can be left on the operating room table for an hour or two in order to stop development.

I'm so glad I'm a Democrat - the party of science. You woman-hating Republicans drive me nuts.
Sarcasm?

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:48 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:30 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
What?

Who could possibly be against burning an infant alive with acid, decapitating them, dismembering them, puncturing their neck and sucking their brains out?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

Science says otherwise. Science tells us that a fetus is not a person. Rather, it is a mass of developing cells, that magically become human at some arbitrary point in development - you know, like 24 weeks-ish. It just depends on how inconvenient it is. If it really is inconvenient, it can remain a clump of cells right up to leaving the birth canal, where again it magically becomes human upon leaving the canal. But at that point, there is still some wiggle room - the cells can be left on the operating room table for an hour or two in order to stop development.

I'm so glad I'm a Democrat - the party of science. You woman-hating Republicans drive me nuts.
Sarcasm?
No, I am 100% on board with the progressive view of abortion.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:58 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
What?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

You forgot where aliens play a part in the process, consult with fairies (not fags, actual fairies), and determine what is human and what is not. Then, and only then mind you, is when the magic happens and someone is determined a "person."
It is very similar to a Disney movie - at the magical moment it turns into a human, there are sparkles and a tingling noise.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:24 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:48 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:30 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
What?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

Sarcasm?
No, I am 100% on board with the progressive view of abortion.
Fantastic.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:25 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:34 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 am
Free-thinking people: We want the choice whether to wear masks, wear seat belts, go where we want, do what we want, and live our own lives.

Dumb dems: "Nope!"

Murderer: "I want to kill my offspring."

Dumb dems: "Sure! It's your choice!"
Rational sane people:
“If it screws up the rest of our lives let’s hit the brakes on the I do whatever I want bullshit a bit.”
Abortion really screws up the life of the one murdered.

Oh, and my freedom is not selfish. Neither is your freedom.
It’s extremely selfish if your 5 minutes of Inconvenience kills somebody.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:07 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:25 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Free-thinking people: We want the choice whether to wear masks, wear seat belts, go where we want, do what we want, and live our own lives.

Rational sane people:
“If it screws up the rest of our lives let’s hit the brakes on the I do whatever I want bullshit a bit.”

AMEN!! I said the same thing in a letter to our governor in regards to her lack of following safe protocols to avoid spread. She responded with a canned letter something to the effect of "do as I say, not as I do".

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:07 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:25 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Rational sane people:

AMEN!! I said the same thing in a letter to our governor in regards to her lack of following safe protocols to avoid spread. She responded with a canned letter something to the effect of "do as I say, not as I do".
I bet they sent thousands of those out that are identical.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:31 am

Pinocchio? Don’t denigrate your relatives now...

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:55 am

Just leave women alone and let them make decisions about their bodies.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:55 am
+1

If the clump of cells in her body haven't yet magically turned into a human, poke, prod, rip, tear, and vacuum away! Only a doctor can use their advanced knowledge of science and say "eh, I don't know, 22 weeks? We're probably good to have at it".

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:07 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
+1

If the clump of cells in her body haven't yet magically turned into a human, poke, prod, rip, tear, and vacuum away! Only a doctor can use their advanced knowledge of science and say "eh, I don't know, 22 weeks? We're probably good to have at it".
Essentially pro-life people want to make people prisoners of their decisions? Do I have that right?

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:21 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
+1

Essentially pro-life people want to make people prisoners of their decisions? Do I have that right?
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:21 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
+1

Nailed it. That's why myself and my progressive brothers and sisters advocate for second, third, fourth chances for people. Look at our justice system. So many locked up for life, the key thrown away. Murderers, rapists, child molesters - their poor decisions make them prisoners to those decisions literally and figuratively. These folks need the option for a do-over. Multiple if needed. On demand.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:00 pm

Are you now a desperate one trick pony so badly that you are quoting yourself? Is the trough all out of water and making you delirious?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:23 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:00 pm
Are you now a desperate one trick pony so badly that you are quoting yourself? Is the trough all out of water and making you delirious?
Nope! Quoting YOU!!!

Rate This: "It’s extremely selfish if your 5 minutes of Inconvenience kills somebody."

lovinlife101: "Ah, like abortion!"

:rollin :rollin :rollin
9 months is orders of magnitude larger than 5 minutes. I don’t expect the mathematically challenged ponies among us to be able to add math to their bag of trick.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:53 pm

What a loser...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic